RHOP Ep. 12: Good Will Haunting (Discussion)

Started by M-Rocka, July 28, 2019, 09:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Love Monique tho.  She seems like a good friend 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

I didn't see the issue with Mo showing the text messages. Candiace has already been dragging Ashley so it wasn't like she was revealing anything groundbreaking lol. I think it was more about her clearing her OWN name, with a lil mess on the side  :justabit:

MelMel

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2019, 01:42:02 PM
I don't even understand why Monique felt the need to show her msgs. It's not like candiace has ever misrepresented herself or denied anything she felt about Ashley. I think it was pretty unnecessary tbh

Candiace said Mo was being two-faced about Ashley's situation.  The texts were supposed to show Mo's reactions, not so much Candiace's.

ssw4919

I just don't see the point of trying to prove anything to ASHLEY, of all people.  I would give Not one f about her opinion on anything.  :plea:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2019, 01:42:02 PM
I don't even understand why Monique felt the need to show her msgs. It's not like candiace has ever misrepresented herself or denied anything she felt about Ashley. I think it was pretty unnecessary tbh
This!

Nine

and ajdmklasd @ Candiace going to look at a $2.5 million house next week when she barely pays half her mortgage.

Delusional self.

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine. on July 29, 2019, 08:17:05 PM
and ajdmklasd @ Candiace going to look at a $2.5 million house next week when she barely pays half her mortgage.

Delusional self.

Dndjddjdjdjd

Riding around in that old ass Lexus

Fuck her