White Nationalist shoots up El Paso/9 killed in Ohio mass shooting

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, August 03, 2019, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naomi Hit Me

and it'll be interesting to see what the NRA's response to this will be, but after them talking about arming teachers in schools...... :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

reekz

LOONA.

I'm glad the police killed that Ohio fag a minute after he started shooting but he still managed to shoot 30 people. Civilians don't need access to type of weapons.

And of course he stans Trump 

:plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: ShujQuarius on August 04, 2019, 07:37:50 AM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 04, 2019, 07:29:31 AM
Quote from: meow on August 04, 2019, 06:21:18 AM
I think they prefer to take these types of criminals alive instead of dead....

They want to see what caused them to do what they did, what sort of connections they may have, have they influenced others to follow them in any way, etc.

It's actually better for the country if they take them alive than in a body bag.

At the very least, he's spending the rest of his life in jail so his life is done either way. And life in a maximum security prison is more of a slow, painful death than a bullet to the head IMO. Fine by me.

But from what I'm reading, he's actually talking and cooperating with them.

Finally someone with common sense. You see the bigger picture.

I think the point being made is how come you can bring an ARMED mass shooter in without a scratch, but the unarmed black men end up dead? It's mind-boggling.

Thank you

bigger picture!

Like, it's terrorism from a disgruntled white man.   

BigDawg

Quote from: LOONA. on August 04, 2019, 08:48:55 AM
I'm glad the police killed that Ohio fag a minute after he started shooting but he still managed to shoot 30 people. Civilians don't need access to type of weapons.

And of course he stans Trump 

:plzstop:

BigDawg

All people that apply for gun permits need psych evaluations and have to surrender all social media accounts. This shit is ridiculous. People can't buy tampons and deodorant without having to duck for bullets 

Navyman

Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 08:03:11 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 04, 2019, 08:02:41 AM

like sorry the power play here is so evident  :plzstop:
I mean these are also different officers and from a different state, it kinda presents a fallacy

Naomi Hit Me

mmm not really..
Police using excessive force with black men and POC is a well documented recurring theme stretching back decades across the police force in general no matter the state or police officer
That was just one example

Navyman

Quote from: Omi on August 04, 2019, 09:12:54 AM
mmm not really..
Police using excessive force with black men and POC is a well documented recurring theme stretching back decades across the police force in general no matter the state or police officer
That was just one example
Yeah but they are still different people in different situations is all I'm saying. We can't say what these specificTexas officers who arrested whitey, would'vedid the exact same thing to the Black Man sell cogs in New York. And vice versa.

🦚

Its almost like the hashtags from the last 5 years didn't happen  :uhh:

Or only stemmed from
Ny  :uhh:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/