Cardi's fans LASH her as she goes back and forth with Tasha K

Started by herbie, August 11, 2019, 03:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce

Tasha sounds dumb, scalpers could have purchase every ticket, thats ALL that matters to promoters. They do not care if she performs for 1 person , if every ticket was sold. That was actually good, if Cardi did cancel the show. If the only tickets left were held by resellers. Now the resellers will have to lower the price, allowing fans to purchase at better price points. 

If that is what happened, that was nice of her, to ensure they have a good experience. Once again, as Tasha said, if scalpers had purchased all tickets thinking Cardi is Barbara Streisand, then Cardi or the promoters did not have to cancel the concert. She could have just went an performed for 100 people.

Drogon

There will be a end to Tasha K somebody gone split her shit and she won't know who did it.

None of these black bloggers have made it big.  She's blocking her own doors. Thats why Dineva stopped doing those messy blogs bc he was banned from events and couldn't get into some places bc of thing's he's said about some celebs

Opposites Attract.

Tasha K don't care about celebrity events if you even watch her videos she ain't into that shit at all. She just spills the tea and keep people fumed up. 

And that scalper tea is irreverent here. If tickets were actually purchased it would be reflected on ticketmaster as sold and not still available lolz

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Drogon

NONE of the black bloggers have made a big impact in the industry. In a few she'll be just like Sandra Rose and Gary Coleman

b7

Daytime tea time is my mess 

i don't use Empressive and i love B.scotts podcast. Does Tasha K make videos? should i get in  

Heated🔥

Quote from: hot boi summah 🔥 on August 11, 2019, 05:43:22 PM
Tasha's entire brand is being messy. fssffs
There's no Tasha K if she's "being careful".

She's not interested in befriending these celebs .

Cardi's literally the only one who takes time to duke it out with her.
And she does the same thing with a lot of outlets. ShadeRoom, TMZ, shall we continue

Cardi wants all the perks of being famous but feels she's exempt from the downsides.
No dice. Get her Tasha. :disgusted:
once again proving that she's not cut put for this industry.
bitch is literally winning but still miserable.
:stressed:

Heated🔥

Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2019, 05:50:34 PM
Quote from: NMD on August 11, 2019, 04:42:29 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2019, 04:38:56 PM
Sddfffffg not the Queen album. I forgot about that one

Who cares about what u think nigga?  :dead: the album is certified platinum. When are any of your faves doing it? Never.
n

I don't do stan wars but

My actual fave did it when you actually had to get off ur ass and get it. not pressing play and keeping it on repeat for inflated numbers
oh yes she did.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Cheetah. on August 11, 2019, 07:35:57 PM
Tasha K don't care about celebrity events if you even watch her videos she ain't into that shit at all. She just spills the tea and keep people fumed up.

And that scalper tea is irreverent here. If tickets were actually purchased it would be reflected on ticketmaster as sold and not still available lolz
:kii: :kii: :kii: poor fake bardis

Nine

Drogon

Quote from: hot boi summah 🔥 on August 11, 2019, 07:44:20 PM
Quote from: Drogon on August 11, 2019, 07:31:34 PM
There will be a end to Tasha K somebody gone split her shit and she won't know who did it.

None of these black bloggers have made it big.  She's blocking her own doors. Thats why Dineva stopped doing those messy blogs bc he was banned from events and couldn't get into some places bc of thing's he's said about some celebs
v

Tasha's platform is already more than double the size of Dineva's.

Love him a lot though. Was literally just watching him last night

But Tasha's actually the fastest growing Black blogger that YouTube has seen.

She's messy af, but so was Wendy when she first hit the scene. People forget how hated Wendy was, and how ruthless she was. But I definitely don't forget. I'd be right in front of that radio up here in NYC with my mouth dropped.

"How you doin!" was her way of outing DL celebs and mocking gay men, now it's the funny lighthearted catch phrase of her national show

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Tasha K can barely read...she give gives me ghetto bumpkin

fedswatchin

Drogon

b7