Normani - Motivation [Single & Video out now]

Started by GLOCK, August 15, 2019, 11:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

That's actually really good tbh. Was she supposed to debut at #1 :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

With all this hype, faux stanning, payola, celeb bandwagon, millions of views and y'all acting like this is some type of event......yes 46 is terrible.

And there's alot of space between 1 and 46. She couldn't occupy any of it?   

yummy

The vma performance is gonna help princess out a bit

yummy

Then again, award show ratings are declining every year

Guys...I don't know

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on August 23, 2019, 11:27:13 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2019, 11:11:42 AM
What's wrong with a 46 debut? :dead:

!!

She's not Beyonce
Let's not say bey cause that girl stats been a mess lolz. But yea, she ain't a girl that's gonna be debuting top 10 yet. Like........Huh :uhh:
Just LOOKING and making up reasons to hate :dead:

LOONA.

LOONA.

QuoteCabello scores her first week atop the Hot 100 and Billboard 200 concurrently, thanks to "Havana" and Camila, respectively. The last artist to earn both firsts as a soloist simultaneously? Beyoncé, with "Crazy in Love," featuring JAY-Z, and Dangerously in Love, on July 12, 2003.

:scrumptious:

Vonc2002

🦚

Quote from: LOONA. on August 23, 2019, 11:39:14 AM
QuoteCabello scores her first week atop the Hot 100 and Billboard 200 concurrently, thanks to "Havana" and Camila, respectively. The last artist to earn both firsts as a soloist simultaneously? Beyoncé, with "Crazy in Love," featuring JAY-Z, and Dangerously in Love, on July 12, 2003.

:scrumptious:

Damn this is out of the question for Norman huh?  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Sovereign.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2019, 11:11:42 AM
What's wrong with a 46 debut? :dead:

!!!! That's amazing and the song will only go up. Normani is about to gag the girls.