Brian McKnight says his daughter fucked her cousin

Started by herbie, August 18, 2019, 01:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 01:16:06 PM
His kids took to social media to put him on blast for "abandoning" them and he basically got on cam to fire back - saying that his two sons are grown ass men who need to start working and paying their own shit and that his 17 year old daughter is a hoe who's fucking her own cousins.

dhdhdjjcjfjfjgkfkgjfkg  :uhh: was the daughter part necessary? Jesus

But it definitely sounds like they just want money. The oldest son basically said "he afforded us this lifestyle and we've gotten used to it, only for him to pull the rug out from under us now that I'm 30 and my brother is 27"

:plzstop:

Edge gorl

August 18, 2019, 08:42:44 PM #62 Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 08:42:50 PM by mean TS ho
this is so sad

a fam'ly torn apart

b7

Not them getting a free apartment for two years and hospital jobs and still being ungrateful

Whew. I thought his sons were all singers and doing well. Yikes

b7

Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 01:28:43 PM

He has to take accountability for this, which he is....But for him to sit on social media and play tit-for-tat with his kids.... :uhh: I understand it's a different ballgame because his entire reputation is on the line once his kids start running their mouths and trashing him ..which could affect his livelihood if the gorls begin "canceling" him after buying into whatever his kids are putting forth

But was it really necessary to exchange shots with them? You can defend yourself without going blow-for-blow. Especially with his daughter who's not even a full adult yet. Him stooping to their level actually gives credence to some of their claims about him.
!!!!! This is the other side to him that they were alluding to, to be honest. There's more to it on BOTH ends I'm sure

b7

Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 02:07:58 PM
His new woman ain't White. She looks a lil spicy :young:
i think she's Filipino or mixed with that

Not just saying that because she's a nurse and mess sdbdbdn

b7

Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 03:58:39 PM
Let's just cut right into the apple pie.

Brian married an exotical and said fuck his nigger kids.
Hdhdnfjfnnfncmfm yea, gonna have to say ...  I've gathered the same info babe

b7

August 18, 2019, 10:30:41 PM #67 Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 10:30:58 PM by 1RIG
Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 07:04:57 PM
Now I see what set them off. This has to be the post he's referencing that started this all.
He bought his stepson a new car and added a shady caption .
This pic was posted 7 days ago with a caption saying "No one deserves this more than you."

Then he went on to describe how his stepson took a job at Mickey Dee's to help pay for the Dodge Charger that he purchased for him.

Brian was being petty. This post is dripping with shade towards his biological kids.

QuoteHere's my son Jack with his new challenger I'm so proud of you my boy. no one deserves this more than you No one asked you to and you got a job at McDonald's to help pay for it and we didn't even ask you to do that either 👍. you took your hard earned $ and said here I wanna help you pay for it BKM and I cried because I know that you don't take things for granted You love and respect me as your father not just because I'm married to your mother and I love you as my son period.... enjoy but take it easy it's a v8 #brianized #prouddad #iloveourlife #allamericanmuscle

ohhhh he tried the fuck outta that  :uhh:   :kii: 

Not "My son"  :uhh:  how long has he been knowing this boy

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

How long are they gonna live of their dad thats rediculous
And they got talent too no reason they cant create somerhing for themselves

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on August 18, 2019, 10:30:41 PM
Now I see what set them off. This has to be the post he's referencing that started this all.
This pic was posted 7 days ago with a caption saying "No one deserves this more than you."

Then he went on to describe how his stepson took a job at Mickey Dee's to help pay for the Dodge Charger that he purchased for him.

Brian was being petty. This post is dripping with shade towards his biological kids.

QuoteHere's my son Jack with his new challenger I'm so proud of you my boy. no one deserves this more than you No one asked you to and you got a job at McDonald's to help pay for it and we didn't even ask you to do that either 👍. you took your hard earned $ and said here I wanna help you pay for it BKM and I cried because I know that you don't take things for granted You love and respect me as your father not just because I'm married to your mother and I love you as my son period.... enjoy but take it easy it's a v8 #brianized #prouddad #iloveourlife #allamericanmuscle

ohhhh he tried the fuck outta that  :uhh:   :kii: 

Not "My son"  :uhh:  how long has he been knowing this boy

To be quite honest sounds like the stepson is doing more than His bio sons atm

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Drogon

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on August 18, 2019, 10:42:04 PM
How long are they gonna live of their dad thats rediculous
And they got talent too no reason they cant create somerhing for themselves

:disgusted:

b7

Amazing

I would feel a certain type of way too.

CREAM.

How do u shower and spoil a teen with cars, apartments, gifts etc. and expect them to have any work ethic?

n

Was anything instilled in them..?

nigger YOU created the monsters.

and bringing up the daughter having sex with the cousin was tacky.

b7

!!!!! AND to say "she only had my daughter for money" is fucking sick. Why would you put that out there for ur daughter to see 

that's how he views the daughter, basically. An L he had to take financially :dead: no ma'am 

the kids are an entitled mess but he ain't no better