Brandy was on Wendy today.

Started by Steffon, December 03, 2015, 11:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Enough is enough. I'm sorry but you fags are getting annoying. Why would music be asked about if she's promoting her acting roles? We all want new music but you're gonna rush something and then be dissatisfied with the result.

RatherBe

Quote from: GRILL on December 03, 2015, 03:20:39 PM
Quote from: RIG on December 03, 2015, 03:18:27 PM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on December 03, 2015, 03:15:11 PM
im glad bran kinda shot back at her with.... :nogrammynoneck:"yeah i was busy too luv'
!!!!!!

:plzstop:

I caught that. "Yea I was busy too lmao"

!!!!

I was gonna say that

Like Wendy keeps mentioning that.

then at 3:47
"So what do you call her..?

".......  :damselindistress:.............. :diddraispoot:.... Princess... cuz thats her fkn name. Whats the gag? :hmph: I call her by her name luv"

lovechild

bran seemed a bit off, like she wasn't as bubbly as she usually is, even when talking about the wiz to me it was kind of sad, its like yeah im too old , so that dream isn't coming true. just a few months ago you were living it up singing the wiz on the subway. she didn't seem happy...and obviously im reading too far into a 7 minute clip but thats just what i think . look at the last one where she was talking about ryan and having fun VS this one... completely different energy . i wonder whats going on

throwintheTAL

Bran handled Wendy a bit in this

throwintheTAL

Quote from: lovechild on December 03, 2015, 10:51:40 PM
bran seemed a bit off, like she wasn't as bubbly as she usually is, even when talking about the wiz to me it was kind of sad, its like yeah im too old , so that dream isn't coming true. just a few months ago you were living it up singing the wiz on the subway. she didn't seem happy...and obviously im reading too far into a 7 minute clip but thats just what i think . look at the last one where she was talking about ryan and having fun VS this one... completely different energy . i wonder whats going on
:uhh: I disagree with all of this.

Are you a shrink, hun?