Started by Freemala Harris, August 22, 2019, 03:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

reekz

Vonc2002

Quote from: Miami Vice. on August 22, 2019, 04:35:27 PM
So..... Michelle is a legend right?
Michelle aint Kelly.  How many members of the Supremes can u name? Anybody outside of Patti labelle's group? If u can name them, can u name 5 songs that they've had? Kelly is not some no name bitch from a group. Ur an idiot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2019, 04:39:16 PM
Michelle aint Kelly.  How many members of the Supremes can u name? Anybody outside of Patti labelle's group? If u can name them, can u name 5 songs that they've had? Kelly is not some no name bitch from a group. Ur an idiot

baph fuck you

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

And she's a legend for the simple fact that she's part of a legendary group. TLC are legends because they are a legendary group so everyone in that group is a damn legend.  This is why i hate beyonce fans. So quick to down the next bitch. I'm so glad that hoe is currently sitting on 3 flop albums and 35 lbs of excess weight.  UGH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2019, 04:44:36 PM
And she's a legend for the simple fact that she's part of a legendary group. TLC are legends because they are a legendary group so everyone in that group is a damn legend.  This is why i hate beyonce fans. So quick to down the next bitch. I'm so glad that hoe is currently sitting on 3 flop albums and 35 lbs of excess weight.  UGH!

She's not a legend you black fucker     

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2019, 04:39:16 PM
Kelly's not a legend and no ONE refers to her as such. Just STFU

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LOONA. on August 22, 2019, 04:46:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2019, 04:44:36 PM

She's not a legend you black fucker     
dffdfdgdfgfgf

like... AT ALL.

BAPHOMET.

TLC is a legendary group but their individual members are NOT. 

Who in their right mind would call T-Boz a legend on her own?