Previous topic - Next topic

?

No
26 (72.2%)
Yes
10 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

🦚

Does that kelly girl even have a successful theater tour under her belt?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

This kelly legend talk is very much giving a fashion show with no fashions how dreadful.
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Quote from: :.P.:retty .:A:.nd :.P.:aid:. on August 22, 2019, 07:05:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2019, 06:59:40 PM
Quote from: :.P.:retty .:A:.nd :.P.:aid:. on August 22, 2019, 06:49:54 PM
Kelly doesn't even have a platinum riaa album to her name  :kii:

Accomplished!  :plzstop:
Neither does Gladys Knight. Patti Labelle, Chaka Khan, and Dionne Warwick have 1 after a lifelong career. What exactly does that mean? Legendary status isnt automatically determined by album sales :dead:

They aren't from an era where bitches were going multiple plat to diamond. Bringing up those old hens won't explain why kelly only has 1 gold album to date.

Also patti has multiple platinum albums and a number 1 album

Dionne has at least 1 platinum mess too

There are people from back then who have tons of albums sold.  I already said Dionne has 1 which is all Patti has. Not multiple ANYTHING.  The point is album sales aren't what made people legendary then and they aren't what make someone legendary now.  They definitely attribute to it but someone can definitely be legendary without Whitney and Celine type sales
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 22, 2019, 07:06:06 PM
Quote from: 89 on August 22, 2019, 06:58:51 PM
Quote from: Miami Vice. on August 22, 2019, 06:31:32 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 22, 2019, 06:30:45 PM
Quote from: 89 on August 22, 2019, 06:23:20 PM
Kelly is a veteran not a legend
on her own she hasn't accomplished much
isn't very highly praised or influential
nothing is legendary about her

Now you're talking shit. I don't even care for Kelly most of the time but she's accomplished A LOT.
... examples ?
right I need some too
I mean she had a big hit with Dilemma which earned a Grammy
and When Love Takes... was an international hit
that's like 2 things
not enough for legendary status

I never said she was Legend lnljjf

You said she hasn't accomplished much, that's a lie.
well I clarify to not many legendary things
or not enough to be a legend

Navyman

Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 22, 2019, 07:09:21 PM
Legends tend to be very original. Something signature and unique about them that no one had really seen before.

And they're legendary because people will try to take what they put forth and recreate it.

If someone were to say , "Find the next Kelly Rowland", do we even know what that would entail?

fsssfsfsf

If they say "Find the next Beyonce". We already know we need a rump shakin' neck rollin' blond hair rockin' , riffin' and runnin' ass ho to step to the stage. sffsfssffs

"Find the next Toni." A girl who sounds like a man, sings 'Fuck You NIgga' anthems and gives sex.
They would most definitely say find the next DC, and give nvm...

BAPHOMET.

Legends tend to be very original. Something signature and unique about them that no one had really seen before.

And they're legendary because people will try to take what they put forth and recreate it.

If someone were to say , "Find the next Kelly Rowland", do we even know what that would entail?

fsssfsfsf

If they say "Find the next Beyonce". We already know we need a rump shakin' neck rollin' blond hair rockin' , riffin' and runnin' ass ho to step to the stage. sffsfssffs

"Find the next Toni." A girl who sounds like a man, sings 'Fuck You NIgga' anthems and gives sex.

:ummwhat: fdddddddddddddd

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: :.P.:retty .:A:.nd :.P.:aid:. on August 22, 2019, 07:09:26 PM
Does that kelly girl even have a successful theater tour under her belt?
OMG.

I forgot about that as well.. Kelly doesnt even REALLY tour at all. She has no presence.

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2019, 07:10:55 PM
Quote from: :.P.:retty .:A:.nd :.P.:aid:. on August 22, 2019, 07:05:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2019, 06:59:40 PM
Quote from: :.P.:retty .:A:.nd :.P.:aid:. on August 22, 2019, 06:49:54 PM
Kelly doesn't even have a platinum riaa album to her name  :kii:

Accomplished!  :plzstop:
Neither does Gladys Knight. Patti Labelle, Chaka Khan, and Dionne Warwick have 1 after a lifelong career. What exactly does that mean? Legendary status isnt automatically determined by album sales :dead:

They aren't from an era where bitches were going multiple plat to diamond. Bringing up those old hens won't explain why kelly only has 1 gold album to date.

Also patti has multiple platinum albums and a number 1 album

Dionne has at least 1 platinum mess too

There are people from back then who have tons of albums sold.  I already said Dionne has 1 which is all Patti has. Not multiple ANYTHING.  The point is album sales aren't what made people legendary then and they aren't what make someone legendary now.  They definitely attribute to it but someone can definitely be legendary without Whitney and Celine type sales

Going gold in 2002 is a joke.
Going gold in the 60s,70s and early to mid 80s is a major accomplishment

——————///——————-

b7

fsssfsfsf

pretty much

b7

VERY pretty though. That's her brand now

She's definitely done some things girls wish they could accomplish now, i will say that. really nice

RAY7

August 22, 2019, 07:24:39 PM #89 Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 07:25:08 PM by 89
Quote from: 1RIG on August 22, 2019, 07:19:06 PM
VERY pretty though. That's her brand now

She's definitely done some things girls wish they could accomplish now, i will say that. really nice
gghfcfcfcdxx
Beautiful gowns huh?