Aw Brandy actually did the red carpet this time. Black girls rock (2019)

Started by b7, August 25, 2019, 05:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

Bring back this woman please... cause I don't know who that impostor is on the red carpet.

HUGO

Quote from: MrMoon on August 26, 2019, 07:11:58 AM

Bring back this woman please... cause I don't know who that impostor is on the red carpet.

Offff a fuckin look this top with the Aztec topshop short and A Wang boots. I lived  :gorlonfire:

Camo

Quote from: MrMoon on August 26, 2019, 07:08:56 AM
Ashley could be the stylist but if the client asked something DUMB, he has to respect it.

I wonder what's wrong with Brandy?!
She wore an orange dress last time looking  AMAZING with some gold pumps I believe and she was not on the red carpet cause she did not feel confortable or something...

She is looking like a Peace and Love WITCH and she is perched on the red carpet?!
I swear her demons are getting the best of her.
:(

:plzstop: just be saying stuff ... that was just an Oscar Party in 2016... I don't think the demons she's battling are affecting her judgment to put on clothes  :kii:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: MrMoon on August 26, 2019, 07:08:56 AM
Ashley could be the stylist but if the client asked something DUMB, he has to respect it.

I wonder what's wrong with Brandy?!
She wore an orange dress last time looking  AMAZING with some gold pumps I believe and she was not on the red carpet cause she did not feel confortable or something...

She is looking like a Peace and Love WITCH and she is perched on the red carpet?!
I swear her demons are getting the best of her.
:(

"Her Demons"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Because she felt more comfortable wearing something that she feels is more her style, did not feel comfortable walking a red carpet in a "sexier" dress years ago, and because some of y'all don't like what she clearly loves, she has demons?

:plzstop:

These looney people on here.

DrewBabyLove

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I rock what I want to rock regardless of what people think of it. Try it! My style leaves no room for opinions. It's all about how I FEEL and clearly she moves the same way.  

BigDawg

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 26, 2019, 07:46:37 AM
I've said this before and I'll say it again, I rock what I want to rock regardless of what people think of it. Try it! My style leaves no room for opinions. It's all about how I FEEL and clearly she moves the same way. 
!!

And she seems genuinely happy

Harlem

Quote from: Camo on August 26, 2019, 06:21:40 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 26, 2019, 03:21:38 AM
Quote from: Camo on August 26, 2019, 02:45:59 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on August 25, 2019, 08:40:55 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on August 25, 2019, 08:36:07 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on August 25, 2019, 08:27:42 PM
Her best stylist was Ashely and she needs him back ASAP she can afford him she ain't broke.

Funny cause she's literally sitting by him. In the audience 😂. That's him in the white sitting next to her on the scroll 😩

Right...I kno he isn't responsible for this look...I hope she hire him back.

Welp he is. He styled her tonight. lol
is that on Instagram? I can't find his page

Glad they reconnected! she's definitely close to returning if that's the case
Yessir Bran tagged him as the stylist

He def styled her b/c he's right next to her in most videos

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Noni

I must say she looks good her. She's bringing back the feminine vibe which I like. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 26, 2019, 07:46:37 AM
s

anytime I hear someone say this
it just seems like a roundabout way of saying you don't care if you look a mess

Bentley. HARRIS!