Aw Brandy actually did the red carpet this time. Black girls rock (2019)

Started by b7, August 25, 2019, 05:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

I think Brandy, at 40, is finally comfortable in her skin enough to do what she wants to do and that includes her wardrobe. She's not here for anyone's approval.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Bish

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 25, 2019, 08:29:55 PM
Y'all just want to see skin. That's all it is. Whores
Not at all. I think Brandy has the beauty and personality to pull the boho chic look off. What bothers me is that it's so poorly executed. She doesn't have the swag to do Erykah Badu; I agree that she needs some refinement.

Brandy has not really had a style identity since she got rid of the braids, so I just wish she would put more effort and thought into herself creatively (by hiring someone). And this goes beyond style, it's her live performances as well that need more creative direction.

But it won't happen so whatever lol

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on August 25, 2019, 08:27:42 PM
Her best stylist was Ashely and she needs him back ASAP she can afford him she ain't broke.

Funny cause she's literally sitting by him. In the audience 😂. That's him in the white sitting next to her on the scroll 😩
🙄

GYNandTONIC

Im just am at a loss for words

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on August 25, 2019, 08:36:07 PM
Her best stylist was Ashely and she needs him back ASAP she can afford him she ain't broke.

Funny cause she's literally sitting by him. In the audience 😂. That's him in the white sitting next to her on the scroll 😩

Right...I kno he isn't responsible for this look...I hope she hire him back.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Bish on August 25, 2019, 08:35:55 PM
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 25, 2019, 08:29:55 PM
Y'all just want to see skin. That's all it is. Whores
Not at all. I think Brandy has the beauty and personality to pull the boho chic look off. What bothers me is that it's so poorly executed. She doesn't have the swag to do Erykah Badu; I agree that she needs some refinement.

Brandy has not really had a style identity since she got rid of the braids, so I just wish she would put more effort and thought into herself creatively (by hiring someone). And this goes beyond style, it's her live performances as well that need more creative direction.

But it won't happen so whatever lol

When it comes to her live performances, Bran tries to be creative and tries to implement different ideas and themes. She never just stands there and sings like some others. I do agree however that it always seems like it's unrefined. Though still she puts on great shows. Any that has seen her live can't say she doesn't.

b7

b7

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on August 25, 2019, 08:36:07 PM

i looove Ashley's work with her

I just realized she's probably presenting for Debra Martin Chase. all the TV stuff they've done together

b7

CREAM.

Honey I'd be the first to lash sis

Cause lord knows...

But I think she looks cute

It's a little bag ladyish but it works here.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: 1RIG on August 25, 2019, 09:04:36 PM
Here she is in motion on the red carpet. Looks happy

I'm sor but she looks tf good from head to toe imho

Young

Quote from: CREAM. on August 25, 2019, 09:10:54 PM
Honey I'd be the first to lash sis

Cause lord knows...

But I think she looks cute

It's a little bag ladyish but it works here.

Dndnfnfnfnfnffnfnfnff

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssssssssssss

for me it's just well put together, I can tell she's giving a look this time

cute!