Dallas Austin drags Boys II men, says they became assholes after their debut

Started by b7, August 28, 2019, 05:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: yearofbrandy on September 01, 2019, 02:27:25 PM
Quote from: glock on September 01, 2019, 01:41:33 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on September 01, 2019, 01:31:03 PM
Monica was definitely ghetto and Brandy was definitely probably a straight up bitch. That's not a good match. We wanna put Monica down for what she did but Brandy probably did some shit to that led up to it. The brandy behind doors is different from the one we see. Brandy has had beef with so many females. We all know she has hard time getting along with people period. Monica was the one that wasn't here for her shit.

Brandy need to own up to a lot of the shit she did and caused too. Monica wanted to be authentic during the IABTM. Brandy didn't want that. Monica don't owe Brandy nothing . Monica always shows respect to Brandy. Brandy is the one mad and looking crazy over the past few years. Let's just keep 100. I'm not a Monica fan like that but this is how I see it.
I agree with a lot of this as well.
But ultimately keep ur hands to ur self

True! You gotta have self control! She was definitely in the wrong for that.
and that's basically all you had to say. you don't hit someone because they make you feel insecure.
^

CREAM.

Quote from: silentbx on September 01, 2019, 04:03:13 PM
Monica wanted to be authentic during the IABTM. Brandy didn't want that. Monica don't owe Brandy nothing .

:kii: :kii: :kii:

:plzstop:

:uhh:
hhhhhhjhhgggghjjhggggjjggcccbbgggh

Young

b7

Monica was definitely ghetto and Brandy was definitely probably a straight up bitch. That's not a good match. We wanna put Monica down for what she did but Brandy probably did some shit to that led up to it. The brandy behind doors is different from the one we see. Brandy has had beef with so many females. We all know she has hard time getting along with people period. Monica was the one that wasn't here for her shit.

Brandy need to own up to a lot of the shit she did and caused too. Monica wanted to be authentic during the IABTM. Brandy didn't want that. Monica don't owe Brandy nothing . Monica always shows respect to Brandy. Brandy is the one mad and looking crazy over the past few years. Let's just keep 100. I'm not a Monica fan like that but this is how I see it.
lets also keep in mind that praising someone in public doesn't mean shit

Brandy was posting Monica's first single in 2015 and then something took a turn for whatever reason. If anyone's thinking it all stems from 1998, they haven't paid attention.

No one is innocent though, i agree. Lol

The Brandy Barbie

I agree that Brandy had beef with a number of different females, so she should probably own up to some of this. But I don't think Monica was being authentic when she brought that up in The Breakfast Club interview. Charlamagne was ragging on Brandy hard, and Monica was just sort of laughing along. She kind of feed off of his negative energy.

The way Monica brought it up was she said, "Well, I'm not gonna say anything, because she'll (Brandy) say  'She attacked me.'"  In a mocking tone... They asked what Monica was talking about and then she brought up hitting Brandy, all the while repeating louder and louder "I said I was sorry, didn't I?" 

But I believe there is blame on both sides, but I'm not gonna let y'all make it seem like it was mostly just Brandy...

Cade

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on September 02, 2019, 04:57:31 PM
I agree that Brandy had beef with a number of different females, so she should probably own up to some of this. But I don't think Monica was being authentic when she brought that up in The Breakfast Club interview. Charlamagne was ragging on Brandy hard, and Monica was just sort of laughing along. She kind of feed off of his negative energy.

The way Monica brought it up was she said, "Well, I'm not gonna say anything, because she'll (Brandy) say  'She attacked me.'"  In a mocking tone... They asked what Monica was talking about and then she brought up hitting Brandy, all the while repeating louder and louder "I said I was sorry, didn't I?"

But I believe there is blame on both sides, but I'm not gonna let y'all make it seem like it was mostly just Brandy...

Wait which interview is this

Monika

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on September 02, 2019, 04:57:31 PM

The way Monica brought it up was she said, "Well, I'm not gonna say anything, because she'll (Brandy) say  'She attacked me.'"  In a mocking tone... They asked what Monica was talking about and then she brought up hitting Brandy, all the while repeating louder and louder "I said I was sorry, didn't I?"

smh...
Yahudah

Young