Dallas Austin drags Boys II men, says they became assholes after their debut

Started by b7, August 28, 2019, 05:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 28, 2019, 06:28:22 AM
Quote from: Kode Red on August 28, 2019, 06:25:47 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 28, 2019, 06:03:34 AM
Sonja is probably the only reason Brandy had such a good start.

Monica's Mum managed her early on too right?

No... her cousin Melinda.

Gotcha. Well family will take care of  you...usually lol.

Like Rig said, Aaliyah certainly didn't get the protection she needed in some areas, but at least her finaces were together.

Blackground defiantly couldn't afford flying her around safely, Meanwhile she was slaving and they were demanding music videos back to back.

KingDavid

So nobody going to say anything about him talking about Bran getting hit in the face ? He's messy af :uhh:

rosone1

Quote from: KingDavid on August 30, 2019, 12:49:48 PM
So nobody going to say anything about him talking about Bran getting hit in the face ? He's messy af :uhh:
Right.And he's not making any sense.There's footage of them in the studio together and on the set of the video.I believe Nathan now when he said that interview was full of lies.

KingDavid

Quote from: rosone1 on August 30, 2019, 12:55:06 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on August 30, 2019, 12:49:48 PM
Right.And he's not making any sense.There's footage of them in the studio together and on the set of the video.I believe Nathan now when he said that interview was full of lies.

I just don't get what he's gaining by dragging this old shit back up and then straight up lying ? Like what is the issue ? I feel they are both going through something right now so why try to bother them with this bullshit ? I want him hung  :dead:

Young

Vonc2002

If she got hit in the face,  she got hit in the face.  They've even said this.  No need to take it personally :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

I'm confused because I'm pretty sure there is a clip on a Brandy DVD that I have when both her and Mo in the studio together recording TBIM and interacting with each other.. So why are people always saying they only met after the song was recorded..

Vonc2002

They've been wrong about when they met too. It's not really that big of a deal tho imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Aalonso.

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 30, 2019, 12:33:21 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 28, 2019, 06:14:06 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 28, 2019, 06:03:34 AM
Sonja is probably the only reason Brandy had such a good start.

Monica's Mum managed her early on too right?
!!! She certainly would've been screwed. A 13-14 year old? Ch. the industry would've robbed these girls blind sddfff

And as shitty as blackground and that whole situation is, Aaliyah seemed to be living a great life in the industry as well.

I feel like Aaliyah definitely held in more than we knew, Blackground A.K.A her Uncle and nem was fucking crazy. like blowing up cars because you mad Crazy.

and planes

RAY7

He's trash but I don't think he's lying about anything 
he probably just didn't remember the events exactly as they were
I mean, the 2 women still say they never met until TBIM
when there's multiple videos and pics of them together way back in 95

rosone1

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 30, 2019, 01:12:30 PM
They've been wrong about when they met too. It's not really that big of a deal tho imo
In this instance it is.The way he told the story , makes it seem like someone just walked up to a person, that they've never met, and punched them.

Ma Lo

Brandy just let this gorl walk up to her and Steve Fox quick jab her and did nothing huh