Women who trap men with their sexuality .....

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, August 28, 2019, 11:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

And my lizzo thread was made MONTHS ago

Why you faggs so mad that I know a hit when I hear 1?

Cardi, Lizzo, Ella. I was ahead of the curve and you bandwagon gørls.

Y'all hop in at the superbowl,,, I been here before the playoffs  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 28, 2019, 11:59:00 AM
Such insecure hateful things.

You clearly see this man isn't unto you, but you're gonna hound him, confuse him, and then pop babies out to trap him

I'm counseling this dude right now that's going through that... and I didn't know how often this happens.

Women are fckn relentless when their biological clock starts ticking

Its a limiting and oppressive belief that having children changes ur desires
It simply restructures ur focus to a less self centered state because you have this new life attachment to you and also financial responsibility

After a while the true desires return but evolve to include the child in tbe plan vs overshaddowing them early on

Men in this dynamic usually come out of it if they arent brainwashed by religion or cultural conformity

With that being saif
No one can trap anyone without their permission or approval at the time
Your own child is not a trap its an evolution of conciousness
You are free and welcome to be single and free if u choose
Free and welcome to be co parents
Free and welcome to be a deadbeat
Free and welcome to be a provider only and nothing else

If he did not ask about birth control, condoms  or practice of tantric sex
He was of full knowledge that a child could result

Thats not a trap its a biological truth

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

reekz

Quote from: :.Muffy.::.Crosswire.: on August 28, 2019, 01:50:48 PM
And my lizzo thread was made MONTHS ago

Why you faggs so mad that I know a hit when I hear 1?

Cardi, Lizzo, Ella. I was ahead of the curve and you bandwagon gørls.

Y'all hop in at the superbowl,,, I been here before the playoffs  :raycharles2urmess:

Ok

You're right k

Drogon

ophababes.

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 28, 2019, 01:11:22 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 28, 2019, 12:58:37 PM
Quote from: yourMajesty on August 28, 2019, 12:43:37 PM
QuoteDuring our last meeting, she kept texting asking when it was gonna be over.

:disgusted:

This is the saddest, most desperate shit I have ever witness on here. What is wrong with people.

Wow
phagg as always you end up looking like an ass.

2nd... We play around on here because we know each other FOOL. Just because nobody likes you and you're not apart of the culture doesn't mean we're gonna pull you along

3rd, I always mask things in humor because I actually DO mentor, and instead of coming here and laying out the sordid details, I make humor of it

But beyond that Reek
... let me be honest with you. You have a need to fit in, so you latch on to everything, just to try to make waves. Like going against Cardi, or now it's Normani. And it's late. Talisa doesn't even bother with you anymore :dead:
Not to mention the fact you've been banned multiple times and always crawl back... willing to do and say anything to fit in.

But you live for that Reek, why?
.... because sadly, you're so pathetic in your normal day to day, that any quote or reply keeps your little engine going, just enough that you don't have to reflect and realize how fckd as a person you really are.
And I'm positive you've never heard this because judging from your social skills and intelligence level, I would be hard-pressed to find a friend in your life.

I personally never have an issue with you because I ki with everyone, but you bring up desperate like nobody sees you trying so hard for interaction with any of us lol

So don't ever let the font and kii's fool you. I will dismantle a broke, uncouth,  mildly retarded, annoying phagg like you any day of the week

now I'm not usually one for mess but...

Hey Bent! Lmao!

n

but thanks 4 quoting so i could get into this LASHING

:blessed:

reekz

Bent hun, can you post what you just send me before these hurt girl get too happy

;-)

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssss

I just feel so bad

Now I'm hearing you're really not Zaxbi

This is an embarrassing experience for sure
:ack: