Do you want fast food workers to make more money?

Started by herbie, September 01, 2019, 08:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

September 01, 2019, 08:36:35 PM Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 08:37:02 PM by truly "american" 🙄
I personally feel they'd be a lot nicer to you entitled ass unrealistic faggots who show up expecting five star, white glove service.

What do you think? <3

Opposites Attract.

Yes! A job is a job. Everybody ain't meant to work in corporate america. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Navyman

b7

Absolutely 

someone has to work these jobs, and when you factor in cost of living and the fact that people have families to take care, virtually everyone is underpaid. Not just in fast food 

Edge gorl

yeah
its onl' fair for them havin' to serve americas fatass population nd their snotty nose baldhead ass kids

MelMel

hell yeah

and I think if everyone had to work on of these jobs, they would see how fucked up people are in general. 

Navyman

Quote from: truly "american" 🙄 on September 01, 2019, 08:55:48 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on September 01, 2019, 08:55:05 PM
More yes. A living no.
Huh? What do you mean by a living
A career, mainly for low level positions. What im saying is this shouldn't be encouraged as a stop for most people.

And plus none of these businesses would survive if they start cashing out over $20 an hour. It's how the US is in it's damn postion now

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Navyman

It's sad that were condition because we been on top since forever, but it won't be like this forever. And it seems we are coming to our stop as far as reigns and it's speeding up by things like this and a whole lot of others, that are contributing to inflation etc...

ton

September 01, 2019, 09:42:42 PM #9 Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 09:43:02 PM by Ton
Honestly the world has always been like this

People have always been making Shit Money and had to work 20 jobs or overtime

It'd be nice if everyone could make a living wage but it's not realistic

I dunno when/how 'poor' won't exist

^

Ma Lo

Yes they should be paid more .. They put up with a lot and it's extremely difficult making mf happy with the money costumers use to buy with a condescending attitude. 

ophababes.

Quote from: Tonkaman on September 01, 2019, 09:15:16 PM
More yes. A living no.
A career, mainly for low level positions. What im saying is this shouldn't be encouraged as a stop for most people.

And plus none of these businesses would survive if they start cashing out over $20 an hour. It's how the US is in it's damn postion now

bby i gotta disagree just a bit. the fast food service is a job that SOMEBODY gotta do. and there are some people who genuinely enjoy service and may not have any other employable skills. why not let them make a career mess out of it. that way we get friendlier/at least professional service, and they get to live like human beings.

Quote from: truly "american" 🙄 on September 01, 2019, 09:17:46 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on September 01, 2019, 09:15:16 PM
More yes. A living no.

:guys:
:disgusted:
^

Navyman

Quote from: Ton on September 01, 2019, 09:42:42 PM
Honestly the world has always been like this

People have always been making Shit Money and had to work 20 jobs or overtime

It'd be nice if everyone could make a living wage but it's not realistic

I dunno when/how 'poor' won't exist
It's honestly not realistic, the more i learn about money and this world. The unfortunate thing is someone always have to be on the bottom.