LGBTQ Members Criticize Black Girls Rock For Lack of Trans Representation

Started by M-Rocka, September 09, 2019, 05:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 09, 2019, 05:57:35 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤: 9/4/81 on September 09, 2019, 05:51:28 PM
Just imagine...

A white person, "Damn, nigger! Give us some time to see you as equal. This is new to us!"

dndnndndb
WHEW!

Here y'all go conflating race and gender...
!!!
I hate when people do that
That's what the white LGBT and white people in genera do to minimise black struggle and opinions
Two totally different struggles

Boomz

Quote from: Zodi on September 09, 2019, 05:58:39 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤: 9/4/81 on September 09, 2019, 05:56:45 PM
Quote from: Zodi on September 09, 2019, 05:53:26 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤: 9/4/81 on September 09, 2019, 05:49:51 PM
Quote from: Zodi on September 09, 2019, 05:46:54 PM
Can they establish themselves first?
Lol
Dmssss

They've been around since 2010

How long do they need? Wtf
:thatssowendy:
I dont even think they do an annual mess like that too
Let the black girls feel special a bit, you know they have it hard :dead:
I'm not against the trans inclusion, but they know this is BET, they hardly even acknowledge a LITE gay and lesbian mess
They're better off starting their own mess for the LGBT community

I immediately thought the same. I mean...it's a function with mostly church folk. I can't thank anyone that saw the stage that has supported Trans people.

Maybe Ci'...?
Janet and Naomi and 1 or 2 more
But it's a small set of people
BGR are very much black and Christian :dead:
Maybe in 2024

I meant this year's lineup

And not 2024 bbbb

reekz

Yeah this isn't their struggle. No shade but Trans women created their own mess and black women had to deal with it. That's the difference. 

Drogon

Quote from: yourMajesty on September 09, 2019, 05:54:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2019, 05:49:41 PM
I'm sorry but I'm kinda torn. I get wanting representation and shit but ummmmm black women have a struggle all their own and they deserve their own shit. How dare u bombard your way into our shit and attempt to force us to include u. I don't know, I just dont like it. 

I didn't know you was a girl

What he's not

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drogon on September 09, 2019, 05:59:42 PM
I'm sorry but I'm kinda torn. I get wanting representation and shit but ummmmm black women have a struggle all their own and they deserve their own shit. How dare u bombard your way into our shit and attempt to force us to include u. I don't know, I just dont like it. 

I agree...They chose to be a black womuh DEAL
Yea, and we choosing not to include y'all ass. Ok? :plea:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

The fact that they are boycotting this beautiful recognition of black women , is disgusting to me. 

Boomz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2019, 05:57:44 PM
Just imagine...

A white person, "Damn, nigger! Give us some time to see you as equal. This is new to us!"

dndnndndb
WHEW!
That's kinda why i want to understand but at the same time this struggle aint that struggle. It's inconsiderate. Like,  black women are shitted on all the time and this is their thing.  Go make ur own shit (like they did) if it so pleases u. It took black women forever to have such a show so u have to wait ur turn as well.  Clearly we're making strides but sometimes forcing your agenda on people aint the way.  ESPECIALLY on  naturally born women. You've transitioned into a woman and now all of sudden just wanna be included too? NAH BRO!

I can understand this.

Sinpool

Just imagine...

dndnndndb
WHEW!

klnfsjkfnff

yeah that's kinda what these responses give

Vonc2002

I really don't wanna promote hatred or lack of representation but i just think this is distasteful tbh.
Imma woman too.......now. GIVE me a seat at the table
:udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2019, 06:02:00 PM
Quote from: Drogon on September 09, 2019, 05:59:42 PM

I agree...They chose to be a black womuh DEAL
Yea, and we choosing not to include y'all ass. Ok? :plea:

Hell these are the churchy girls

They even told K Michelle ghetto ass no dice no invite

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on September 09, 2019, 06:02:31 PM
The fact that they are boycotting this beautiful recognition of black women , is disgusting to me.
Yea...... like UGH!

jtwoeleven

This proves to me why intersectionality/diversity is a huge con.

Bentley. HARRIS!