Ladies of “The Real” vs. Tamar Braxton

Started by M-Rocka, September 18, 2019, 02:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Not big ole Loni wanting to snap Tamar in half. :omgwatshappening:

Aalonso.

FRANCE

I dont kno why they keep saying she apologized as if she personally apologized soley and only to them via an instapost. I think the purpose of that pist was just to say that she wants to move 4wd in a position direction and anyone at all that may have felt some way about what I said or did in the past, Im sorry, more for her peace of mind. No way Tamar was singling out The Real and apologizing for any particular wrong she did. At the same time, Tamar is probably bipolar and is a damn mess so good riddance. Theyre all a mess and need to move on. 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Actually lonni>>>>>>>

Tamar bringin up  old stuff still panini pressed

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Sovereign.

Obsessed.

Navyman

Tamar knows she got fired because thise sponsors were tired of her nasty attitude & disrespect. But she will never admit that because that would mean taking responsibility for all of her actions and that is just too much like right for her.

FRANCE

Quote from: Tonkaman on September 19, 2019, 12:49:07 AM
Tamar knows she got fired because thise sponsors were tired of her nasty attitude & disrespect. But she will never admit that because that would mean taking responsibility for all of her actions and that is just too much like right for her.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Tamar got fired because of her anti trump comments

Different

Navyman

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on September 19, 2019, 01:41:03 AM
Tamar got fired because of her anti trump comments
Aka disrespect as far as her sponsors are concerned  :plea:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different