H&M and their new model

Started by Good Morning Gorgeous, September 19, 2019, 11:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Um ok but white models can rock an oily wet dog looking mess and no one says anything

Heated🔥

Gilgamesh.

The only thing they should have done differently is maybe put a lil sheen in her mess.

Naomi Hit Me

He said a lil sheen hun', not have her dipped head first in chicken grease :disgusted:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: shoulda known bettah on September 20, 2019, 05:35:23 AM
Her hair looks healthy to me.

Kinky hair naturally gives more of a "dry" appearance - it isn't super shiny

Doesn't mean it's unkempt or not taken care of. It's just its natural give

I think that profile pic is beautiful

i didn't say her hair was unhealthy, unkempt or not taken care of  :disgusted:

Naomi Hit Me

Naomi Hit Me

Naomi Hit Me

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: shoulda known bettah on September 20, 2019, 08:40:30 AM
Faggot can you read? I didn't say you said it wasn't taken care of.

You clearly want it to look more shiny. No?
That doesn't happen for a lot of women's natural hair.

Youre assuming no sheen was added when it very well could have been.
:udontlookok:

Bentley. HARRIS!

September 20, 2019, 10:14:27 AM #27 Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 10:14:52 AM by Bentley. A Moderator.
I mean, her mess just needed to be styled a bit better. But the actual hair texture and look doesn't bother me a bit. I see kids like this all day :dead:

What's CONFUSING me ... is the outrage about this, yet .... shouldn't there be more outrage for models with bone str8 hair, and blonde hair :uhh:

Blacks will forever be the captive of marketing and advertising tactics

Outraged over some natural hair, but defending standing in line their entire lunch break for a fckn chicken sandwich that is 90% sodium

I think I really am done with blacks lol, like ... I just can't DO it anymore guys

Naomi Hit Me

*dumbs blacks and baph, king!
Don't lump us all in that mess

Eh...

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 20, 2019, 10:14:27 AM
I mean, her mess just needed to be styled a bit better. But the actual hair texture and look doesn't bother me a bit. I see kids like this all day :dead:

What's CONFUSING me ... is the outrage about this, yet .... shouldn't there be more outrage for models with bone str8 hair, and blonde hair :uhh:

Blacks will forever be the captive of marketing and advertising tactics

Outraged over some natural hair, but defending standing in line their entire lunch break for a fckn chicken sandwich that is 90% sodium

I think I really am done with blacks lol, like ... I just can't DO it anymore guys

I said something like that to someone on Facebook... We always complaining about needed representation but don't want actual representation.  I asked what's actually wrong with the picture, I see little girls that look like this all the time... Their response was this is a national ad, they don't have the whites looking like this 🤦🏾‍♂️ I stopped responding
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️