Update: Am I wrong? Cuz the way this nigga went off on me this morning

Started by HUGO, September 20, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whirlwind

🦚

Quote from: Nashawn on September 21, 2019, 08:48:09 AM
Quote from: 1996. on September 21, 2019, 06:01:36 AM
Calling to cancel the reservations just show how pressed you were. It's late.

Yeah. Just decline n keep it moving.

You can truly tell why certain gørls clique up on here. Same shitty attitudes. Pigeons of the feather.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Bruce

Quote from: Hugo on September 21, 2019, 08:46:29 AM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 21, 2019, 08:35:20 AM
Quote from: Bruce on September 21, 2019, 08:29:31 AM
You are not wrong, he invited you late to a reservation that was already set up. He must have had a cancellation and now you are invited. Maybe its the age I am at now, but I do not have time for adults that do not know how to ask a proper question or form a full sentence. He did not invite you properly.
It says table for 5 Bruce

and OpenTable is an app, you can set the invitation right then and there, he could have JUST made the reservation and Hugo was the first he sent it to :dead:

what would you have to say then?
:disgusted:

How is telling someone "you're coming to my birthday dinner" without asking them prior an invite? Sometimes I really wonder about this place

:plzstop:

Right, the way the question was posed ,was as if you had prior knowledge and he was just reconfirming. It's not too much to say, Hey I made a reservation for my birthday dinner for tonight, are you able to come?/I would like to see you there/Let me know if you can come... etc etc

He lacks communication skills. On top of this, I feel its important to also explain why you are inviting people the day of. Hey, I just made a last minute reservation for my birthday dinner for tonight...

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Hugo on September 21, 2019, 08:46:29 AM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 21, 2019, 08:35:20 AM
Quote from: Bruce on September 21, 2019, 08:29:31 AM
You are not wrong, he invited you late to a reservation that was already set up. He must have had a cancellation and now you are invited. Maybe its the age I am at now, but I do not have time for adults that do not know how to ask a proper question or form a full sentence. He did not invite you properly.
It says table for 5 Bruce

and OpenTable is an app, you can set the invitation right then and there, he could have JUST made the reservation and Hugo was the first he sent it to :dead:

what would you have to say then?

How is telling someone "you're coming to my birthday dinner" without asking them prior an invite? Sometimes I really wonder about this place

:plzstop:
Did you read your texts wrong bby bro?

He wrote "You coming to my birthday dinner" ...
he just didn't put punctuation, like most ppl do in text, but you had to know he meant it as a question Hu' :dead:

Look now ... you overreacted, don't be hard headed about this Hugo :dead:
you were WRONG, and in order to grow as a person, you need to acknowledge that to do better next time.

Think about other ppl. What if he was low on money, and really DID decide at the last minute he wanted just 4 of his closest ppl to be with him. He wasn't forcing you to do anything, he extended the invite. You could've said you were busy and had plans. But to be difficult and make him feel bad when you didn't even know the situation was WRONG ... like

and let's be honest Hugo, if this was the first time you've pulled this, he wouldn't have blocked and went off :dead:
I kind of feel like you've been out here acting like this ....

look bby ... I know I'm hard on some of you gorls, but it's only because I love you guys and I don't want to see you gorls out here acting like ... one of those Chasing Atlanta phaggs

HUGO

fffff

Yo I'm weak. Closest? We've fucked once

Bentley. HARRIS!

September 21, 2019, 09:17:45 AM #129 Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:18:32 AM by Bentley. A Moderator.
ssssssssssssssssssssss

ok....  now .... you said what?

bitch wtf kinda invite were you expecting from a one night stand!
an engraved mess sent through a delivery service?!

girl gone

Bentley. HARRIS!