Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

at this point ...i take what i get...
after 7 years, i'll take it ! i don't care about the style, the radio and even the charts...i just want some new music that's it. 
sick of the wait, of the coming' soon and the "oh i want this or that sound..edgy, classic rob etc..!"   
Brandy just bring it on... 
my ears are hungry. 

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 25, 2019, 05:44:17 PM
I dunno, i just always feel like it's an act with Brandy. Today she feels like being "hippy Brandy", last year it was Keyboard Warrior Brandy, and we've heard so many versions in the last 5 years alone :dead:

How many times have we heard this spiel before?

:butwait!: 

#SettingTheExample dfghfd   gurl she better set the example and love this song forever and promote it like crazy cause in few months i don't wanna hear "Oh i wasn't into that song too much!" , cause bayby, i will not have it !! fxdghijk

Naomi Hit Me

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on September 25, 2019, 10:48:02 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2019, 10:15:54 PM
This better not be 34 pgs without a whole ass song released or a date
b
There is a date
f
Ok then I get why it's 34 pgs. Did u read what i said  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Noni

It's now past midnight in New Zeeland...

#Mu7

I am ready for whatever it is; the video monologue was giving me every bit of HUMAN. This whole era almost feels reminiscent of human so far. The music and the themes of IT.

(Except that damn Brandy could fucking DRESS)

Sovereign.

We're about to have a new Brandy record.  :'(

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

I'd assume so. It's the 25th birthday of her debut album. 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Vonc2002

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2019, 09:25:42 AM
So the date is this friday?

Brandy hasn't confirmed anything at all. Kip says it's Friday but he also said Friday of last month too and he was dead wrong