Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

I listened to the snippet but I'm being patient waiting for the official iTunes release so I can purchase and listen to it in high quality. YAY new Brandy!!

:wub: :plzstop:

AfroJisiac

HUGO

Wow yeah I knew I Wouldn't like this. If this the first single after 8 years I'm done.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Hugo on September 26, 2019, 01:43:47 PM
Wow yeah I knew I Wouldn't like this. If this the first single after 8 years I'm done.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2019, 01:32:25 PM
After hearing the snippets, I think the song is good
I haven't read thru here tho, so explain it to me. Is this a single or sumn that's supposed to be for Lashawn or what

She recorded it a while back, but tweaked it sligtly after Lashawn's passing.

it wasn't meant to the single, Baby Mama was/is. This is just her getting things off her chest. I'm not mad at it, i just want that the real music NOW.

Young

Young

So glad Freedom is ringing and things for her tho <3

Buy The Stars✨

It's crazy how his death just made bran take a 360 to her music and change everything 

HUGO

She's just all over the place and I can't take anymore. This better not be the fucking first single cuz it's not even first single material

:19k:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 26, 2019, 01:50:31 PM
It's crazy how his death just made bran take a 360 to her music and change everything
What exactly has changed? Youve never known anything so how are u speaking on changes  :dead:

And do u know what a 360 is?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

I doubt this serves as the first single. 

Eh...

Quote from: Hugo on September 26, 2019, 01:51:04 PM
She's just all over the place and I can't take anymore. This better not be the fucking first single cuz it's not even first single material

:19k:

So she's switched from love again being there first single?
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2019, 01:54:18 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 26, 2019, 01:50:31 PM
What exactly has changed? Youve never known anything so how are u speaking on changes  :dead:

And do u know what a 360 is?
hshshahahahksksjs coz then nothing's changed if she did a 360