Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

I'm in love! She really delivered the vocal here 

Young

1:57 is proof that she isn't Human

Period.

Opposites Attract.

So I think the way she says ".... the sun will shine again" is homage to "tomorrow" where she literally says it the same exact way.

Anyway, this is her best song she's released in a long as time. I'm so proud of her and it sounds authentic and true. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

2:40-2:46

What the actual
Fuck ? :uhh: :plzstop:

I really can't with this bitch

This is Her best vocal EVER

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Sovereign. on September 27, 2019, 12:13:39 AM
These lyrics. 🙌🏾

Whew! Talk your shit, Bran!  :'(

!!!!

I'm in awe. Like, who is this singing these lyrics?  :uhh: :uhh:

Go AWFFF!!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

#Mu7

Sounds like a BIG song.
Like a DAMN COMEBACK song
It's different!

Vonc2002

jtwoeleven

The lyrics are really good too. I love the word play. "See the world from higher ground...my freedom SINGS...my freedom rings..."

Heated🔥

wah in di gang bang is going on.
sajdjndjnldJN

LASH GHANNNNN
:gorlonfire:

Young

Checkmate Burruss

I'm not really connecting with it BUT she is SANGIN!!!
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Afrodisiac15

I'm sorry it's corny,  I purchased it on iTunes but I have no desire to even play it a second time ughhh I'm disappointed. 7 dang years just to get Beggin & Pleadings cousin smh...

Vonc2002