Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Don't like it

glad it's just an appetizer mess

Monika

Quote from: The Mu Edition on September 27, 2019, 01:52:44 AM
This should be nominated for a Grammy.
Love Again is definitely gonna score one, hopefully Daniel's team will submit it
it was submitted. Read it on BrandyLegion's Twitter.
Yahudah

Jon

It's so nice to hear new music from Brandy. I love the vocals. Not my favorite lead single from her

Monika

Quote from: The Mu Edition on September 27, 2019, 02:28:14 AM
I am happy to hear an R&B singing in full voice, not whispering, and not about being heartbroken, sex, and/or being a side piece. Its good to hear a different message
Yahudah

Kaeli.

Monika

Yahudah

Kaeli.

I think this is gonna be my least favorite Brandy album 

but I'll hold out hope 

Monika

The second verse! Omg, I'm crying! This woman just does something to me! These lyrics! Omg!   :'( :'( :'( :'( :plzstop:

True artist in music! Thank you Brandy!  :'(
Yahudah

Young

Quote from: jtwoeleven on September 27, 2019, 01:15:55 AM
I especially like this because of how personal it sounds. Like she sounds like she's legit getting shit off her chest that she's needed to say for a long time. Between a the legal drama with her former label, her broken engagement, and the clap backs...woo! I get it, Brandy. This song was probably more liberating for her than we may realize, and I really dig that kind of openness and honesty.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Young on September 27, 2019, 06:46:36 AM
I especially like this because of how personal it sounds. Like she sounds like she's legit getting shit off her chest that she's needed to say for a long time. Between a the legal drama with her former label, her broken engagement, and the clap backs...woo! I get it, Brandy. This song was probably more liberating for her than we may realize, and I really dig that kind of openness and honesty.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Monika on September 27, 2019, 06:34:03 AM
The second verse! Omg, I'm crying! This woman just does something to me! These lyrics! Omg!   :'( :'( :'( :'( :plzstop:

I agree with ALL of this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Quote from: Young on September 27, 2019, 06:46:36 AM

Monika

September 27, 2019, 06:49:53 AM #1077 Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 06:50:26 AM by Monika
I love these chants in the background! I hope she submits this for the next Grammys. It's a really great song, and she wrote it!
Yahudah

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 27, 2019, 06:48:46 AM
Quote from: Monika on September 27, 2019, 06:34:03 AM

I agree with ALL of this