Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

Mrd0ndada

September 27, 2019, 09:09:24 AM #1171 Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 09:09:56 AM by Mrd0ndada
Quote from: AfroJisiac on September 27, 2019, 09:01:28 AM
Quote from: miss independent on September 27, 2019, 04:51:11 AM
Just listened.

GHan tried to get on some GOdly Price "Tired" mess with all the wailing ..
Grrr! Lemme at em! Ain't playin!

But chilled out Ghan >>>>

Baby Mama sounds promising.

hum lol  ... Baby Mama might be underwhelming to a lotta y'all... if y'all expecting a bop  :plzstop:  just sayin'  :supluv: 
the song is really laaaaid back and typical Brandy... nothing outta this world tho... i wouldnt even have picked it as 1st single but i'm not an A&R so i guess they know what they're doin'

cant wait for the album tho it better be 18 fuckin' cute songs and not fillers, ch...

Have you heard "BM" ????  Cause the version I heard knocks..... now I know she did go back in & change stuff.   But it's def a midtempo knock if it still the same as her demo I heard of it
🙄

Vonc2002

Just listened.

hum lol  ... Baby Mama might be underwhelming to a lotta y'all... if y'all expecting a bop  :plzstop:  just sayin'  :supluv: 
the song is really laaaaid back and typical Brandy... nothing outta this world tho... i wouldnt even have picked it as 1st single but i'm not an A&R so i guess they know what they're doin'

cant wait for the album tho it better be 18 fuckin' cute songs and not fillers, ch...
I didn't wanna say but  :dead:
I heard a bit of it and it's cute, i guess but all this talk of knocks and shit..................
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Just listened.

chhh this knock is anything but laid back but MESS

We're about to be slayed

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 27, 2019, 09:02:42 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on September 27, 2019, 09:01:12 AM
Sonja said it a sneak preview of what's to come. Shush when abhahababbs
im already shaking.
dmdnndndb d
d

d
f
f
f

not a sneak peak  :dead: what else does she have up her sleeve :ohwow:
LASHINGS

Ma Lo

I agree .. I'm tired of hearing people say brandy can't chart anymore or no one cares.. That's exactly why she released this particular song and I'm glad she did cuz people still doubt her. Congrats on going #1 on iTunes Quee'

BORderline

US fags...

I don't care if u don't like the song U BETTA BUY IT! Ghan has never been this high on iTunes for such a long time.

Yall can sacrifice AT LEAST $10 and buy it 10 fucking times! 

Im about to buy an ITunes card in the US and USE IT whereas I'm perched in Paris. Yall better find a FUCKING way to support Queen.

This is a damn EMERGENCY and I'm not here to repeat it AGAIN. Don't lake me LASH y'all. Especially that bald nigger with his receiding hairline.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: 1RIG on September 27, 2019, 09:10:07 AM
Just listened.

We're about to be slayed
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

b7

I love that she's pushing through after the loss of Lashawn 

some assumed she'd be balled up in a corner somewhere but she's been through a ton. If she can push through after losing Whitney, u know she's built ford tough 
:omf:

Naomi Hit Me

Yh I was about to get the eurostar and SHOOT jibz for that tbfh

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: 1RIG on September 27, 2019, 09:10:07 AM
Just listened.

We're about to be slayed

Yeah you can tell who really has heard stuff & who's trolling at this point
🙄

BORderline

SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING.
SHE IS AN ARTIST! GO GHANtttt! Omhggggggzgzgshs

Monika

Yahudah