Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 27, 2019, 10:22:31 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 27, 2019, 10:15:54 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 27, 2019, 10:15:13 AM
Guys,I really love this fckn song

If you like it I know its good  :plzstop:
I'm hard on her but I'll never hate when/if she gets it right.  She got it  right for me here

!!!!!

ReVon

Quote from: Harlem on September 27, 2019, 01:59:25 PM
Ok, Bahamas!!!! They fuckin with Brandy huh?!?!

Alright for this song helping them have hope and get through the hurricane crisis they just went through!

:loose2when: :gorlonfire:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: ALEON on September 27, 2019, 07:35:05 PM
Quote from: Harlem on September 27, 2019, 01:59:25 PM
Ok, Bahamas!!!! They fuckin with Brandy huh?!?!

Alright for this song helping them have hope and get through the hurricane crisis they just went through!

:loose2when: :gorlonfire:

I was thinking that too....

FRANCE

I hated the song off 1st listen, but after practically playing it all day today and kinda taking it for what it is (not the official 1st single, but a teaser for whats to come), its truly a declaration. This album is definitely gonna be her best album vocally. How many artists can say that? 25 years down the road, ur giving ur best vocal? Brandy is unlike no other. PID never even got this high on iTunes Main. And this song did without a Behind The Music special or any other kind of promo or feature. I'm happy for her and I'm geeked out the Ro James song coming out next week. And of course, Baby fucking Mama. Some of the things I'm hearing about whats to come, I'm buckled up and ready for the lashings. 

Le Champ

The more I listen, the more I agree with this being her reintroduction. It makes so much sense considering the story she's getting ready to tell on her album.

Amazing

I must have listened to this song at least a hundred times already. :stressed:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

I'm just gonma keep posting in here and celebrate this moment. So proud of her.

Young

Ma Lo

FRANCE

Ooh wait, Atlantic is finally uploading her music vids

Heated🔥