Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Yahudah

Rxxf

The "hearts made in winter" part is THRASHING ME.
UGH. 
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: JlovesB on September 28, 2019, 03:20:01 PM
My Queen did what THE FUCK SHE HAD TO DO and y'all won't downplay it! I feel like it went over our heads at first because of what we expect from her sonically. But once I got over that, I blasted in the car and it GOESSS!!! It's an anthem like "Who I Am" that she had to make public this time around after all LIFE has thrown at her. These lyrics are so relatable knowing your greatness and feeling like you're being held back. Being a former band head, this fucking acapella symphony at 2:40 and the cadence of the beat that follows that drives her voice is INSANE.  I need to hear a band or orchestra playing this; this song is bigger than radio!! And we can finally feel the power in her voice because it's not overproduced.

:stressed: :stressed:
BRANDY

Kaeli.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Bentley. HARRIS!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Rxxf on September 28, 2019, 04:12:23 PM
After multiple listens, the ending feels right.

!!!

I didn't need a few listens though. I don't mind an abrupt ending. Queen said what she needed to say.  It also leaves the girls wanting more kinda like damn that's it ? Ok let me play it again then.

RAY7

I wonder when the Soul Train awards is taping?
This would be perfect to perform

JlovesB

Quote from: 89 on September 28, 2019, 04:22:02 PM
I wonder when the Soul Train awards is taping?
This would be perfect to perform

Yes! With an orchestra behind her!  This would be the perfect song to makeup for the Kennedy Center performance

DraeDrizzl3

I thought it was cheesy when she was tweeting it but the ending makes me want the album to be called Art-a-fact
:gorlonfire: