Just left from seeing "Hustlers"

Started by Vonc2002, September 24, 2019, 10:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

September 24, 2019, 10:45:17 PM Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:45:35 PM by Vonc2002
Guys, this movie was really good asf. I really thought Sle was playing about Oscar Buzz but i can definitely see it.  This was Jennifer Lopez's best movie imhfo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

Vonc2002

J.Lo really kinda ACTED but low-key the Asian girl was the best of the bunch. Keke was hilarious and I loved Cardi's lil part

Vonc2002

Also, let's stop with this Lizzo shit already. I feel like everyone is laughing AT her. Like, putting this bitch in a stripper movie? really? :dead:

BAPHOMET.

I saw it yesterday and I thought it was awful tbh 

Plastic.

Quote from: Darius. on September 24, 2019, 10:55:38 PM
I saw it yesterday and I thought it was awful tbh
n

I'll catch it on the firestick.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

fedswatchin

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 24, 2019, 10:50:11 PM
J.Lo really kinda ACTED but low-key the Asian girl was the best of the bunch. Keke was hilarious and I loved Cardi's lil part
vbvbxbxnnxhxjxj

I was about to say um chinky Queen had the best performance in this. But J. Lo played a really convincing BITCH. Never hated her in a role before this one. Cardi did well too

Keke was my fave though ndndhxkxhxj when her and the white girl got into it over the hot wings  :plzstop:

Lizzo was kinda... there, I guess. :udontlookok:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 24, 2019, 10:55:04 PM
Also, let's stop with this Lizzo shit already. I feel like everyone is laughing AT her. Like, putting this bitch in a stripper movie? really? :dead:
!!!

And let's be realistic here

Ain't nobody going to the strip club to see a fat bitch glaze the pole with chicken grease

Plastic.

Quote from: She Is Coming. on September 24, 2019, 11:28:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 24, 2019, 10:55:04 PM
!!!

And let's be realistic here

Ain't nobody going to the strip club to see a fat bitch glaze the pole with chicken grease
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Plastic.

Not glaze the pole with chicken grease

What's wrong with you  :plzstop: