Cece vs Kristen BBW: Miseri cameo

Started by BigDawg, September 25, 2019, 01:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Both Kristen and Shaunie need to be CANCELLED.

Scott.

It's funny how Shaunie ain't got shit to say about Kristen saying she was a bitch but was all over CeCe when it was revealed that she called OG ugly before knowing her 

ophababes.

Quote from: Scott. on September 25, 2019, 06:10:22 PM
It's funny how Shaunie ain't got shit to say about Kristen saying she was a bitch but was all over CeCe when it was revealed that she called OG ugly before knowing her

n

everybody clearly said it was the fact that cece wasn't OWNING it that was this issue

Scott.

Quote from: ophlendria on September 25, 2019, 06:32:09 PM

n

everybody clearly said it was the fact that cece wasn't OWNING it that was this issue

I don't give a fuck. I said what l said

BigDawg

Quote from: ophlendria on September 25, 2019, 06:32:09 PM

n

P

:dead:

Like it would have mattered one way or the other. Shaunie clearly has a set of rules for one group of girls and another set for the other.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ophlendria on September 25, 2019, 04:39:55 PM
fggggggggggggggggg cece really thought she had a smoking gun mess

checkmate!

not shaunie shrugging and takin another bite

:dead: :dead: :dead:
n

Are you kidding? That just showed how fake and hypocritical Shaunie is.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

And Cece apologized to OG about calling her ugly in private which is the only thing that fucking matters. She doesn't need an audience. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

STUNNA GOD

D

I thought Miseri was really making a cameo. I had a dream she tipped back in on the season finale. But she definitely needs to return. I wanna see the beef with Malaysia, but I can also see her n OG being bitter rivals 

Scott.

BigDawg

Quote from: Trey on September 25, 2019, 07:09:36 PM
D

I thought Miseri was really making a cameo. I had a dream she tipped back in on the season finale. But she definitely needs to return. I wanna see the beef with Malaysia, but I can also see her n OG being bitter rivals

I wanna see her ring  Shaunie's neck a bit

Cowboy Nine

Now where has this Cece been?

Kristen is a late, follow-the-leader ass girl. I hope she get LASHED up and down this whole episode.

cause this little preview has me in BLISS.

:scrumptious:

ssw4919

Quote from: She Is Coming. on September 25, 2019, 02:03:37 PM
vvvx

still waiting for her to pull out the phone

:kii:

Kristen and Fleabag Stay backpedaling and p-poppin.

Cowboy Nine

right

now it's not a big deal girl?

:nowgorl:

Va'shaundya BYE.