“Yawl see it” queen loves the gays ccvvccgsvs

Started by yummy, September 28, 2019, 08:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Navyman

Quote from: addicted 2 toni on September 29, 2019, 12:26:46 AM
What if it was Shoqeusha twerking in the rib shack?  :disgusted: would that make u uncomfortable too
If she holding out a plate of chicken and stuff as my sis throw the cheeks back and they clap and cheer her on. Yeah. :disgusted:

CREAM.

The plate of food in front of the camera 

NBGGFDDDRYGghjjkhhhgggghjjjnvcfJnGffg

MelMel

ophababes.

Quote from: Tonkaman on September 29, 2019, 12:02:55 AM
Quote from: Darius. on September 28, 2019, 11:10:21 PM
Why does this make you uncomfortable tonk?
I fell like a circus act(for them) like im being inspected, laughed at and not with. A spectacle, it you will. Instead of a regular degular human being.

but how much of that is an internalized feeling that you may be projecting on to others?

cuz watching this for me, he seems comfortable so i feel comfortable and the vibe seems to be genuine love in that room.

i think anything else is kinda just us projecting on to him/the women based on past experiences and personal opinions, which i can understand. but not really fair to this fag n his hags.

Bentley. HARRIS!

September 29, 2019, 09:13:20 AM #20 Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 09:13:33 AM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Quote from: addicted 2 toni on September 29, 2019, 08:17:44 AM
p,omjni

Flamboyant gay men are fun.
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Navyman

Quote from: ophlendria on September 29, 2019, 07:53:54 AM
I fell like a circus act(for them) like im being inspected, laughed at and not with. A spectacle, it you will. Instead of a regular degular human being.

but how much of that is an internalized feeling that you may be projecting on to others?

cuz watching this for me, he seems comfortable so i feel comfortable and the vibe seems to be genuine love in that room.

i think anything else is kinda just us projecting on to him/the women based on past experiences and personal opinions, which i can understand. but not really fair to this fag n his hags.
Of course its all projections i said that's how i feel and look at it.

ophababes.

Quote from: Tonkaman on September 29, 2019, 09:44:58 AM
Quote from: ophlendria on September 29, 2019, 07:53:54 AM

Of course its all projections i said that's how i feel and look at it.

ok so you didn't mean that's the situation HERE, just how you would feel if in that scenario. i gotchu bby

:traciandchelle:

LOONA.