Beyoncé , Monica etc attend Tyler Perry’s Studio Grand Opening

Started by Young, October 05, 2019, 11:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 08, 2019, 12:06:59 PM
I feel like she will too

And honestly guys .... I really don't think she's done eating yet

A Lizzo/Adele tea is on the way, And she's clearly gonna let Jay on her mess again too

It's going to be tough era for Navy tbh

Cause Rih plays around with being slim, but she's not really gonna stop eating either, they love it too fckn much :dead:
Ummmmm I'm gonna PM about this incorrect statement lol
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Definitely tough for beyonce tho.  Her last 2 projects have flopped if I'm not mistaken. She had a great run tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssssssssssssssssss

this mogul ass girl ain't worried about no damn music

Bentley. HARRIS!

Amazing

Quote from: 1996. on October 07, 2019, 08:25:20 PM
Quote from: 89 on October 07, 2019, 07:14:06 PM
Quote from: Abuse of Power on October 07, 2019, 07:08:54 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 07, 2019, 11:34:39 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2019, 12:45:31 PM
And how tf do we even know this boy is telling the truth tbh?  Wtf more important did he have to do rather than hang around beyonce, whoopi, Tyler Perry, etc? Hang out with Olivia?  :dead:

Bentley for your info.... this is when shit got real.... I was respectful before this post.    Reading is fundamental but I can't expect hating ass negative faggots do something productive like read before they jump on me & y'all say it ain't hate.
you just gon drag everybody today huh babe? :plzstop:
kinda put Bentley in PARK lolz
lolz

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

Young