Are Straight Black Men the down fall of the Black Community?

Started by Opposites Attract., October 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: CTRL Darius. on October 08, 2019, 11:17:09 AM
Also you shouldn't get jail time for not showing up for Jury duty. That shit takes up your time and you dont get paid. The fuck.

f @ its your duty.
vccccvvvcccc

!

I swear if i ever get that shit ima act a fool on purpose. Bitch i didn't ask to be born, ain't SHIT my duty

fedswatchin

I mean, that's just a fact I'm happy to be here but ch :dead: did I ask to come out on this soil and be subjected to all of the bullshit laws this country has? We need to be able to opt out on some mess tbh

ophababes.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 08, 2019, 10:17:22 AM
I don't feel sympathy for him. Yes, it was excessive but it's a civic duty and he has to fulfill it.

fck that !!!! its their civic duty to prosecute the mfn police officers that are murdering our unarmed black kings n quees! FUCK jury duty, civic duty, call of duty, n everything in 'tween !

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ophlendria on October 08, 2019, 02:08:44 PM
I don't feel sympathy for him. Yes, it was excessive but it's a civic duty and he has to fulfill it.

fck that !!!! its their civic duty to prosecute the mfn police officers that are murdering our unarmed black kings n quees! FUCK jury duty, civic duty, call of duty, n everything in 'tween !
OKAY!

im honestly shocked by these damn responses.  :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

i'd be cool with it if I felt the system gave half a fuck about me and others like me. 

fedswatchin

cxxxxddxccccccccxxxxccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxx

:plea:

Cause a bitch still ain't got ha reparations

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Abuse of Power on October 08, 2019, 03:14:23 PM

cxxxxddxccccccccxxxxccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxx

:plea:

Cause a bitch still ain't got ha reparations
ubbuivuvuycyyvninoonon

Amazing

When my mom got called for jury duty I wrote a letter to the jury selection department and said she is from Africa and doesn't speak a lick of English and wouldn't be able to follow the case.

She was offended and mad as I wrote the letter but it was for the best as she spends so much time in Africa and was about to travel there at that time it would have been a major inconvenience.

They completely removed her name from the list so it was a job well done by me.