These New IG Updates!!🔥🔥

Started by Navyman, October 08, 2019, 08:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: Cade on October 09, 2019, 01:53:04 AM
Its so weird to me because I NEVER check the following tab (because why tf do I care what other people are liking/commenting)

But I liked this boy's ass pic and one of my college friends sent me a screenshot from the activity page saying "is there something you want to tell me?"
I think this way i hate it because something similar happen. Now i can like niggas pic in peace  :plzstop:

b7

Its so weird to me because I NEVER check the following tab (because why tf do I care what other people are liking/commenting)

But I liked this boy's ass pic and one of my college friends sent me a screenshot from the activity page saying "is there something you want to tell me?"
:uhh:

People that do this should be blocked immediately

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Quote from: 1996. on October 09, 2019, 03:33:54 AM
Now people can be DL in peace.
chghhhhhhh

That shit is exhausting. I stopped giving a fuck years ago

Ch y'all gon see these cakes I'm clickin on. Fuck it

LOONA.

Hopefully they put the following mess back so everybody can see y'all liking booty and dick pics.    

ophababes.

Quote from: LOONA. on October 09, 2019, 09:41:00 AM
Hopefully they put the following mess back so everybody can see y'all liking booty and dick pics.     

dgghhhhhhhhh

so nosy! can't stand!

the gors wanna whore owt in peace huh

Navyman

Quote from: 1RIG on October 09, 2019, 04:10:31 AM
Quote from: 1996. on October 09, 2019, 03:33:54 AM
Now people can be DL in peace.
chghhhhhhh

That shit is exhausting. I stopped giving a fuck years ago

Ch y'all gon see these cakes I'm clickin on. Fuck it
:plzstop: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

If you have any form f social media, please expect to be stalked to some degree. You're creating a log of your life for ppl to look at whenever they want to :dead:

Navyman

Not to be creepy  :dead: look at these fucking pictures

Purple Moon

people are obsessed with other people's sexuality.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

Quote from: Abuse of Power on October 09, 2019, 11:18:34 AM
If you have any form f social media, please expect to be stalked to some degree. You're creating a log of your life for ppl to look at whenever they want to :dead:
that's why I got rid of social media. For now.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Amazing

How u doin'? :plea:

ophababes.

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 09, 2019, 01:44:58 PM

people are obsessed with other people's sexuality.

n

if i saw that from a "straight" friend i'd inquire too

b7

Glad my friends mind their business 

ophababes.

glad my friends understand that their social media activity is public and open lolz