Basketball Wives LA & Orlando: Malaysia puts HANDS on Alexis Sky and Anthony

Started by STUNNA GOD, October 10, 2019, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Who do y'all think would win between Brandi n Malaysia?

Malaysia don't seem worried one BIT. SDDJDJDDND

I wouldn't be shocked if Brandi is just a bunch of hot gas. All this aggression and we have YET to ever see her throw hands. 

Plastic.

personally, i think malay would mop the floor with mandi

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

Vonc2002

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 31, 2022, 12:44:20 PM
She literally looks unhinged and ridiculous
The way she fumed in this episode just at Malaysia's presence  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Ehhhhh I think it would be even if they had a fight. Brandi doesn't at all seem like she'd just LOSE 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I'm torn because zelle is ugly and terrible and I hate him but the way brandi is THIRSTING for any reason to engage with Malaysia is disgusting.  Girl, sit yo amazon built ass back. She wasn't even fckn talking to u. I love that she hit her with that girl stop talking to me. 

Plastic.

nothing about brandi gives fighter, she's just big

i'd have to see her in action.

Plastic.

ngnfnfnfnfnffnf

she better take that nigger to court

STUNNA GOD

She wasn't expecting the kids to come to LA with her though. She's only there for filming. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 31, 2022, 10:43:48 AM
d

i don't think Malaysia brought Zell for Jenn. At all. They've been cool this entire time. On top of that, I think most people forgot that mess even happened. I damn sure did until the flashback. :dead: she ain't worried bout ha.

I think she brought him for Brandi. She knew Brandi would break off her leash and "fume", which would play into the point that she made. She wanted to expose Brandi for not having real beef with Zell and make the argument that Brandi is being fake and putting on a show for the cameras. And it worked.
Love everything you just said! Correct self. :ATLcameo: