Kelly Rowland Talks New Projects

Started by Lazarus, October 13, 2019, 10:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 14, 2019, 07:50:30 AM
Quote from: The Mu Edition on October 14, 2019, 07:35:38 AM
It will outsell Jackie and Beauty Marks for sure those damn corny messes
it won't go platinum

Just like every other Kelly album. And every single will flop just like every other single did after Motivation in 2011. Then she'll be sequestered back to Austrailia or Timbuktu or wherever the hell else she lands next time :plzstop:

Ciara has y'all this bothered?

Kisses Down Low was certified baby and made the the hot 100 as did Ice how many singles of Ciaras made the hot 100 or any of your faves from that matter sans the corny Level Up mess

Gilgamesh.

October 14, 2019, 08:54:46 AM #31 Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 08:55:35 AM by Gilgamesh.
QuoteRe: Kelly Rowland Talks New Projects

gorl..

ophababes.

Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 14, 2019, 03:38:00 AM
quee is so excited for this new music she keeps jumping the gun a bit
this new music mist be FIRE ackkkkkkkkk!!!!

n one thing for sure. quee's new album will surey chart higher than beauty marks LMAO

dbhhhhhhhh this factual ass post

not tal in here fuming cuz she ain't got nothing  better since that weak ass ci era is OVER

:plzstop:

kelly rowland 2020 lolz!!!

fedswatchin

October 14, 2019, 08:57:30 AM #33 Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 08:58:13 AM by Linnethia Leakes
Oh thats right Kisses Down Low went Gold and became kelly's 3rd and last certification according to RIAA

"corny" Level Up just went platinum and became Ciara's 19th cert

Gon run along sister, it's embarrassing in here

fedswatchin

Id love to see Kelly get a plat plaque for anything in 2020 lmao

You ready?

ophababes.

this fume owt over MY bitch delayjng her mess

dffffgggg make it make sense

kelly has seen and accomplished more in her lifetime than a ciara ever will. my bitches career kills yours, my bitch voice kills yours, and my bitches looks shit on yours. i would be in here fuming the fuck out owt too lmao

every time you hover your mouse over that submit button and click, just know ur bitch is still gonna be less talented, less pretty, and less successful!

SEETHE!!!

:scrumptious:

#Mu7

October 14, 2019, 09:11:15 AM #36 Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:13:40 AM by The Mu Edition
 Quite certainly all Kelly's shit is under certified.
I mean even dilemma isnt up to date.

Kelly has accomplished way more than Ciara will ever dream of and she didnt need to marry up to do so either.

Ciara is SHIT!  OPHLENDRIA do we need to do a pist 2010 alberm for album sales comparison of kelly to all these rnb bitches to let them see she has a better decade than 95% of these RNB bitches and certainly 100% of their 90s based faves. Yall do kelly but the bitch is a GLOBAL star, she has sold 30 million records as a solo act.

Ma Lo

October 14, 2019, 09:12:17 AM #37 Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:12:37 AM by Ntwadumela
The only time Kelly was interesting was when she jacked Brandy's style for Flashback and Better Without You.

#Mu7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2019, 09:12:17 AM
The only time Kelly was interesting was when she jacked Brandy's style for Flashback and Better Without You.

Imma keep it cute cause I love Ghan BUT

Ma Lo

Quote from: The Mu Edition on October 14, 2019, 09:14:17 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 14, 2019, 09:12:17 AM

Imma keep it cute cause I love Ghan BUT

Um she did and even she said herself Brandy inspired her Ms Kelly record.

ophababes.

Quote from: The Mu Edition on October 14, 2019, 09:11:15 AM

Kelly has accomplished way more than Ciara will ever dream of and she didnt need to marry up to do so either.

Ciara is SHIT!  OPHLENDRIA do we need to do a pist 2010 alberm for album sales comparison of kelly to all these rnb bitches to let them see she has a better decade than 95% of these RNB bitches and certainly 100% of their 90s based faves. Yall do kelly but the bitch is a GLOBAL star, she has sold 30 million records as a solo act.

u can bby. i don't bother trynna prove nothin to a damns ci LOLZ

tal is just trolling anyway. i'd wait till ton comes in here co-fuming. a work smarter not harder mess

Ma Lo

Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 14, 2019, 09:17:28 AM
Quote from: The Mu Edition on October 14, 2019, 09:11:15 AM

u can bby. i don't bother trynna prove nothin to a damns ci LOLZ

tal is just trolling anyway. i'd wait till ton comes in here co-fuming. a work smarter not harder mess

:omgwatshappening: when did you become so shady

Young

Her recent EP is giving me what I need atm

#Mu7

Not to mention her damn unprompted buzz tracks have out streamed most of yall bitches singles

Go fucking Kelly go

#Mu7

Even her fucking Red Bull recording seasons videos and crown mess planking on some of these bitches promoted and performed singles sitting over a million plus