Which of these 00 R&B girls didn't have an era of being an IT girl?

Started by fedswatchin, October 14, 2019, 09:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was never an IT girl on her own?

Ashanti
9 (17%)
Keyshia Cole
7 (13.2%)
Kelly Row (+1 from Ulysses)
30 (56.6%)
Ciara (-1 from Ulysses)
4 (7.5%)
Alicia Keys
1 (1.9%)
Rihanna
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

ophababes.

Quote from: Plastic on October 14, 2019, 11:34:21 AM
Kelly hasn't charted since 2013, Ci kinda wins by default LMAO!

dgggggggg not the gor with less talent AND accolades "winning"  :dead:

the zorls refuse to make sense in here huh

ophababes.

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 14, 2019, 11:12:39 AM
Quote from: Young on October 14, 2019, 11:09:13 AM
Sssss

why yawl actin like she was kinda leading the Mike Will wave a bit
for females, Ciara and Miley led it way better and harder but :plzstop: again, that's somebody else's movement

What about what she has done or contributed? But really when did we ever get immersed with Kelly music? She's a get a hit, then they silent artist

Dilemma, then nothing
Like This, then nothing
When Love Takes Over, then nothing
Motivation, then nothing

:thatssowendy: :shook:

not tal cataloging quee's mess in chronological order

sfggghhhhhhhhhh this damn FAN

Annie

Internationally it is definitely Keyshia Cole who is least memorable.

Everyone knows Alicia and Rihanna, they can sell concert tickets without a problem. Ciara and Ashanti had their moments, maybe not on the same level but still very memorable. Kelly will always be famous for being a DC member and Bey's best pet I mean best friend

/.\

fedswatchin

Well those are her only hits babe not hard to recall :kii: im just waitin for you or Mu to stop deflecting everybody else and kinda dig in. This is a 3rd degree Kelly lashing and you ain't splashed ya spit on it to put it out :uhh:

fedswatchin

I blame Kelly for being the paradigm for the light skin vs dark skin movement, as she allowed herself to be subservient to Bey, setting a precedent in our culture that we still haven't shaken :stressed:

ophababes.

dbbhgv hun

we've had this discussion. these late recycled kelly reads do nothing. you stan CIARA. like.... ur not even qualified to crack the damn whip in the practice field.

my bitch is booked, coined, successful, and dropping new music at the top of the year that will undoubtedly shit on booty farts. when u have something to say that will CHANGE that, we chit chat. until then, LMMFAO !!!

:blessed: :feelinmyself: :scrumptious:

Navyman

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 14, 2019, 11:45:59 AM
I blame Kelly for being the paradigm for the light skin vs dark skin movement, as she allowed herself to be subservient to Bey, setting a precedent in our culture that we still haven't shaken :stressed:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 14, 2019, 12:10:39 PM
Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 14, 2019, 11:45:59 AM
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
it's lookin pretty sad and platinum plaque less in Kelly Nowhere Land

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

What petty fag voted for Rihanna :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

BAPHOMET.