Dark skinned black women have had ENOUGH!

Started by Inject My Lips, December 07, 2015, 03:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarseyWerner

Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

Herb.

then get out there and tell some of these women to stop waiting on Ginuwine to come along for mixed bvys
and give the beautiful black man in front of them a chance.

SUPREME

Quote from: Herbie on December 07, 2015, 08:40:44 AM
And why does someone have to be of a darker complexion to care about what is going on in our community?

We get so uncomfortable when these discussions are brought up, and begin questioning motive, but anything else being discussed is fair game.
b

Buffy (the author) just has a peculiar fascination with color

Still love you though hun

:traciandchelle:

Stewie

Quote from: Phantom on December 07, 2015, 08:56:52 AM
Asian guy is crazy

they've known each other since they were children though....you start to understand their relationship when you watch more of their videos

and she's doing her PhD in Mathematics at University of Maryland...got her masters in Math from Georgetown. the future coins kinda makes up for the 4 children thing

CarseyWerner

Quote from: Herbie on December 07, 2015, 08:57:31 AM
then get out there and tell some of these women to stop waiting on Ginuwine to come along for mixed bvys

They would, but because they got teased about their skintone from a couple of self-hating boys on the playground, it resulted in them having a poor self-image. This wouldn't happen so much if parents told their black sons how beautiful they were.

These woe-is-me dark skinned women need therapy.
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

Herb.

Quote from: CarseyWerner on December 07, 2015, 09:12:14 AM
Quote from: Herbie on December 07, 2015, 08:57:31 AM

They would, but because they got teased about their skintone from a couple of self-hating boys on the playground, it resulted in them having a poor self-image. This wouldn't happen so much if parents told their black sons how beautiful they were.

These woe-is-me dark skinned women need therapy.
I agree with the first part of your post.

But I'm still not clapping for you.

Stewie

ugh asian men are so fucking beautiful....its a shame most of them don't look at themselves as handsome...

MAY

Beautiful couples. I love seeing when men of all
races can genuinely appreciate and cherish Black beauty.

MAY

Quote from: Stewie on December 07, 2015, 09:39:39 AM
ugh asian men are so fucking beautiful....its a shame most of them don't look at themselves as handsome...

I think he's a handsome guy

MAY

Quote from: Stewie on December 07, 2015, 07:48:43 AM
the last one is crazy

his asian parents must've had a heart attack...marrying a black woman  with 4 children
but they keep talking about spiritual connection with God.
But are they physically attracted to each other?

His mom doesn't use

Gilgamesh.

December 07, 2015, 11:38:15 AM #26 Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:38:31 AM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Herbie on December 07, 2015, 08:38:14 AM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on December 07, 2015, 03:34:46 AM
No longer are they limiting themselves to "dark chocolate" men while those same men put them down for a long haired redbone.  I have been noticing that light skinned and non black men really appreciate African beauty whereas most straight dark skinned men have that lil wayne mentality.  Don't get me wrong I love seeing two dark skinned people together, but I also love that dark skinned black women are waking up to the double standard and exploring their options.

I've been saying this for the longest time.

nnnnn

been hip!

You've been saying it for like a month  :dead:

Vonc2002

I like seeing stuff like this. I hate when black women are so closed off to interracial dating. I have a close female friend that thinks it's gross :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 07, 2015, 11:38:15 AM
Quote from: Herbie on December 07, 2015, 08:38:14 AM
No longer are they limiting themselves to "dark chocolate" men while those same men put them down for a long haired redbone.  I have been noticing that light skinned and non black men really appreciate African beauty whereas most straight dark skinned men have that lil wayne mentality.  Don't get me wrong I love seeing two dark skinned people together, but I also love that dark skinned black women are waking up to the double standard and exploring their options.

I've been saying this for the longest time.

nnnnn

been hip!

You've been saying it for like a month  :dead:
sddsddssssdsdsssssssddsssddddddssss
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Marilyn

No longer are they limiting themselves to "dark chocolate" men while those same men put them down for a long haired redbone. 

Sad and powerful statement.