Voodoo Queen has a Message for you PrEP fags.

Started by Opposites Attract., October 19, 2019, 01:12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

I hate her with EVERYTHING in me. But she's telling the truth.
gays just can't see that it's a trap. WATCH years from now those same people taking that mess have some other issue (if they make it that long). 

but meh. I really don't give a shit if everyone on earth died as long as I live. Keep taking it girls 

Opposites Attract.

Nmnnbbhhh but I agree.

https://twitter.com/altmayo/status/1185287983991263233

I agree here too. Vaping was all the rave now people are dying and mess. 

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Moon

reekz

Wow! She's right but yeah, if someone says their on PREP..you should run. It mean they are a hoe. It has dangerous side effects. Most faggots that takes it are whores that fuck random people. 

LiiVE

I'm so confused about all this hate for prep. this is like saying a condom are bad because they're an excuse to have sex with anybody Without any consequences.  Just because you're taking extra precautions doesn't mean you're trying fuck everybody raw  :dead:

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

October 19, 2019, 09:28:10 AM #9 Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 09:29:23 AM by Foreigner's God.
Just say you're on prEP hun and move.
Do STD/HIV tests just not work anymore or something?  :disgusted:

Opposites Attract.

There was literally articles a couple years ago saying PrEP doesn't really work as well as it says and that people who were using it was still catching the HIV virus. A version of the virus that was resistant to current antibiotics. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1996. on October 19, 2019, 09:35:23 AM
There was literally articles a couple years ago saying PrEP doesn't really work as well as it says and that people who were using it was still catching the HIV virus. A version of the virus that was resistant to current antibiotics.
I just said this yesterday as well

LiiVE

Quote from: 1996. on October 19, 2019, 09:35:23 AM
apparently since 2012 there have only been 6 people who have contracted hiv while taking truvada.

BAPHOMET.

Opposites Attract.