The gays are starting to take over and I’m tf disgusted

Started by Lucid Salvatore, October 19, 2019, 09:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

QuoteUS fast-food chain will cease trading at its first UK outlet amid a row over donations to anti-LGBT groups.

Gay rights campaigners called for a boycott of Chick-fil-A, which opened its first branch at The Oracle shopping centre in Reading on 10 October.

A spokeswoman for the centre said "the right thing to do" was to not extend the restaurant's lease beyond the "six-month pilot period".

Chick-fil-A said its donations were purely focused on youth and education.

The family-owned company, founded in Atlanta in 1967, is one of the biggest fast-food chains in the USA and boasts about 2,400 outlets across North America.

According to US news website Think Progress, in 2017 the Chick-fil-A Foundation donated millions of dollars to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, the Paul Anderson Youth Home and the Salvation Army.

Campaigners from LGBT organisation, Reading Pride, said all three organisations have a reputation of being hostile to LGBT rights.

In 2012, the company's chairman sparked a US boycott when he said he opposed gay marriage.

The Oracle said: "We always look to introduce new concepts for our customers, however, we have decided on this occasion that the right thing to do is to only allow Chick-Fil-A to trade with us for the initial six-month pilot period, and not to extend the lease any further."

Reading Pride said The Oracle's decision was "good news", adding the six-month period was a "reasonable request... to allow for re-settlement and notice for employees that have moved from other jobs".

But the organisation said it would continue to campaign against the outlet until it left.

Chick-fil-A had previously told the BBC: "Our giving has always focused on youth and education. We have never donated with the purpose of supporting a social or political agenda.

"There are 145,000 people - black, white; gay, straight; Christian, non-Christian - who represent Chick-fil-A."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-berkshire-50094551

Not the store announcing its closure 8 days after opening  :uhh: can't these fags just let the gorls enjoy their Chick-fil-A in peace?  :plzstop:

The gays are really taking over smh

Nine

Bentley. HARRIS!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Chic Fil' doesn't really give a fck huh

no apologies issued, just a closing soon sign  :kii: :kii:

Navyman

Good. Why u shaking your head, ain't nothing wrong with this. The LGBT community sure knows how to organize and come together to get shit done, I'll give em that.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Nine

None at all.

Opposites Attract.

No. 

I didn't wanna go to Deshawn's barbecue and hang out with Nene and eat chicken. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 19, 2019, 09:59:58 AM
Good. Why u shaking your head, ain't nothing wrong with this. The LGBT community sure knows how to organize and come together to get shit done, I'll give em that.
yea but

chic is owned by  christian family, even closes on Sunday's
they're gonna donate to FCA and SA :dead:
they stated what their purpose was
it's a slippery slope when you start boycotting and petitioning things like this, especially when it's by association

and it's not that the entire LGBT community get's things done.
ppl don't realize LGBT is VERY powerful in a corporate way!
they ride the minority bus to school, but only because it's the fetch thing to do

the Gays that matter are rich, connected, and they hold tea on lots of powerful individuals
and that organization has just as much corruption as the ones they boycott :dead:
that's why black gays especially have to wake up

Tell me, they're so powerful.... Why hasn't the LGBT community boycotted and picketed the NFL and NBA, cause I just googled LGBT vs NFL and got nada

All the shit ppl say about Dwayne Wade and his new daughter?
the homophobia in the NFL and players too scared to come out
And the NFL's treatment of blacks, the only oppressed minority group

Why didn't they co-helm All Lives Matter instead of creating Trans Lives Matter?

like ... one day yawl are gonna learn that the yt phaggs are full of SHIT  :plzstop:

Navyman

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 19, 2019, 10:12:45 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on October 19, 2019, 09:59:58 AM
yea but

chic is owned by  christian family, even closes on Sunday's
they're gonna donate to FCA and SA :dead:
they stated what their purpose was
it's a slippery slope when you start boycotting and petitioning things like this, especially when it's by association

and it's not that the entire LGBT community get's things done.
ppl don't realize LGBT is VERY powerful in a corporate way!
they ride the minority bus to school, but only because it's the fetch thing to do

the Gays that matter are rich, connected, and they hold tea on lots of powerful individuals
and that organization has just as much corruption as the ones they boycott :dead:
that's why black gays especially have to wake up

Tell me, they're so powerful.... Why hasn't the LGBT community boycotted and picketed the NFL and NBA, cause I just googled LGBT vs NFL and got nada

All the shit ppl say about Dwayne Wade and his new daughter?
the homophobia in the NFL and players too scared to come out
And the NFL's treatment of blacks, the only oppressed minority group

Why didn't they co-helm All Lives Matter instead of creating Trans Lives Matter?

like ... one day yawl are gonna learn that the yt phaggs are full of SHIT  :plzstop:
I didn't say they were, just kinda putting the facts out there. They get shit done. Duh they are corporations, that's the best position to be in tbh, I respect the power, it's what's severy lacking for the black community we have no economic majority power. And it's no coincidence everytime we do or make strides in that direction they launch an attacks that set us back decades(MLK economic plan got him killed, Black Wall Street, Freeman's Bank etc...)

RAY7

Now, I could see if they donated to groups that were created against gays
but they donated to places that were created with good intentions that just happened to not be gay friendly 
this is kind of a stretch but whatever Chik-fil-A isn't all that good tbh

Annie

Just close the business, we can't have that energy in 2019

/.\

Opposites Attract.

I love their chicken nuggets and waffle fries. I dip them in the milkshake. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....