Tyler Perry is looking for niggers for his new show "BRUH"

Started by BAPHOMET., October 27, 2019, 12:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Naomi Hit Me

Like I'm all for black empowerment but Tyler's work is pretty terrible and I'm not going to support JUST because he's like black :dead:
Either way his films don't exactly forward blacks in a evolved light anyhow

Vonc2002

Quote from: s e x y on October 27, 2019, 06:40:02 AM
Not a footnote on page 5.

exactly.  The very 1st post on the very first page. U make yourself sound so ridiculous :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

All this grandstanding and neither Afro nor Lew watched?

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: s e x y on October 27, 2019, 06:40:02 AM
Yeah, the title of the thread - which included a very clear statement. Not a footnote on page 5.

dfffddf
afro the entire first page was clear
Even your post (the very first one in the thread) attested to that  :guys:

Vonc2002

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: s e x y on October 26, 2019, 11:42:33 AM
"Sistas" is actually a great idea.

It's not like he's hiding the inspiration or something. It's clear that he's giving the gorls a new version of "Girlfriends".

And why not?

A lot of Black women loved that show because of the representation it gave them in regards to both their experience and just seeing a group of respectable, career-minded women who look like them on their screens.

If anything this is a gift to those who'll simply take it for what it is. And I think people will bite. King strikes again :scrumptious:

I'll be tuning into "Sistas" for sure. He can keep the Oval mess...looks like it'll be a remix of Scandal I assume? Not into that show but that's what it's giving me.

I mean did you not GET what the thread was about?
:guys:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: s e x y on October 27, 2019, 06:46:53 AM
I kinda just fly off the handle when I see him under attack a bit

I really love Tyler. Like legit stan for him  :plzstop:

But Rom def did give King his props and the gorls joined in.

So you gorls do throw your flowers along with your darts. The proof is there.

I'm sorry.

It's all love :traciandchelle:

Naomi Hit Me