Kuramo's son comes out as Pansexual

Started by Inject My Lips, November 09, 2019, 02:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Naomi Hit Me

Kaeli.

Amazing

They were on Wendell the other day. The boy gives straight up GAY not pansexual.

ton

Yeah I'm just gonna say their black genes mess crack

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: ton on November 09, 2019, 06:10:26 AM
Yeah I'm just gonna say their black genes mess crack
that's what you get by hanging around white faggits
Rapid onset of ageing.

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: Well the son isn't fucking cute so who cares

Aalonso.

Blackpantha

Quote from: Inject My Lips on November 09, 2019, 02:07:58 AM
Do you think they mess?
:traciandchelle:

QuoteFor anyone who knows Karamo Brown beyond his role as the warm, sensitive but strong, tear-inducing culture guru on Queer Eye, they know his most important role in life is dad.

Jason, 22, recently shared the news with his father that he identified as pansexual, it caused an unexpected, albeit brief, rift between the two men. Most would assume that a father essentially known for his queerness and celebrated for his own queer pride would be the easiest person to come out to, but as Jason explains, family dynamics aren't always so simple.

"It's like you've got the guy on Queer Eye, and you would think that he would take that information a little bit more lightly," Jason admits with a laugh, adding that the pressure of his dad's larger-than-life LGBTQ persona may have actually held him back from sharing his identity for some time.

"We have such a good connection of communication and I never hide anything from my dad, so when he heard this — and he was not the first person to hear this — I could sense that it kind of hurt him," he says, "and that's why it transferred to a little bit of frustration."

Within hours, though, Jason says his dad called him back "and was letting me know how he loved me." And, Jason ultimately admits, "I should have just been real with my father."

"When I got custody of Jason, people said, 'Don't have your son be raised with a gay man, because it's going to turn him gay,'" continues Karamo. "And obviously, I know that's ignorant, I know that's not true. Someone's sexuality cannot be determined by their environment, it's who they are. But when he let me into his life [about his pansexuality], I immediately thought, Oh, here we go. Now I'm going to have to defend this. Here's another fight. It was hard because, as I shared on my podcast [Karamo, on the audio platform Luminary], I understood to some small degree what parents go through from a different lens — because my initial reaction for the first hour was not as positive as you'd think." Karamo says that after giving himself a quick attitude adjustment and realizing that, above all else in this moment, his son needed his support, he also did a lot of research and sort of put himself through Pansexual 101.

"I didn't have education on what pan truly meant," he says. "I didn't know what that meant for him. I felt betrayed by him lying to me and I had to go on this journey quickly, really quickly, to educate myself and then to remember this is his journey. He can let me into his life when he wanted, and I had to do all the steps that I teach parents in a quick span so that I could then be there to support him and show him love and acceptance."

Do you think they mess?  :uhh:
Bsource really house the worst of the worst :disgusted:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Amazing

Quote from: Niggerhontas on November 09, 2019, 10:53:13 AM
*turned out gay as well

Its them gay genes. Half my family is gay and closeted.

Cartierline

Quote from: Niggerhontas on November 09, 2019, 10:53:01 AM
awlfe
,'fsa',fas,'fas,'
fas
fas
fs

fss

fs
asf
s

s

sd

It is kinda ...coincidental that his son happened to be turned out as well
:omgwatshappening:

ton

Quote from: Blackpantha on November 09, 2019, 10:27:53 AM
Quote from: Inject My Lips on November 09, 2019, 02:07:58 AM
Do you think they mess?
:traciandchelle:

QuoteFor anyone who knows Karamo Brown beyond his role as the warm, sensitive but strong, tear-inducing culture guru on Queer Eye, they know his most important role in life is dad.

Jason, 22, recently shared the news with his father that he identified as pansexual, it caused an unexpected, albeit brief, rift between the two men. Most would assume that a father essentially known for his queerness and celebrated for his own queer pride would be the easiest person to come out to, but as Jason explains, family dynamics aren't always so simple.

"It's like you've got the guy on Queer Eye, and you would think that he would take that information a little bit more lightly," Jason admits with a laugh, adding that the pressure of his dad's larger-than-life LGBTQ persona may have actually held him back from sharing his identity for some time.

"We have such a good connection of communication and I never hide anything from my dad, so when he heard this — and he was not the first person to hear this — I could sense that it kind of hurt him," he says, "and that's why it transferred to a little bit of frustration."

Within hours, though, Jason says his dad called him back "and was letting me know how he loved me." And, Jason ultimately admits, "I should have just been real with my father."

"When I got custody of Jason, people said, 'Don't have your son be raised with a gay man, because it's going to turn him gay,'" continues Karamo. "And obviously, I know that's ignorant, I know that's not true. Someone's sexuality cannot be determined by their environment, it's who they are. But when he let me into his life [about his pansexuality], I immediately thought, Oh, here we go. Now I'm going to have to defend this. Here's another fight. It was hard because, as I shared on my podcast [Karamo, on the audio platform Luminary], I understood to some small degree what parents go through from a different lens — because my initial reaction for the first hour was not as positive as you'd think." Karamo says that after giving himself a quick attitude adjustment and realizing that, above all else in this moment, his son needed his support, he also did a lot of research and sort of put himself through Pansexual 101.

"I didn't have education on what pan truly meant," he says. "I didn't know what that meant for him. I felt betrayed by him lying to me and I had to go on this journey quickly, really quickly, to educate myself and then to remember this is his journey. He can let me into his life when he wanted, and I had to do all the steps that I teach parents in a quick span so that I could then be there to support him and show him love and acceptance."

Do you think they mess?  :uhh:
Bsource really house the worst of the worst :disgusted:
zbzbzbzbz

I'm screaming

Fag you've said some insane shit

I want you gone next

Sinpool

Karamo forced him to be gay.

this is the homosexual agend

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Niggerhontas on November 09, 2019, 10:53:01 AM
awlfe