(Interview) Queen’s Diary talk new mus’ , controlling their Destiny & rumors !

Started by Young, November 12, 2019, 08:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

the anticipation for them is zero

they just need to release good music and let the public respond to them 

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Heated🔥

i'm so happy they are getting some kinda recognition cause they so talented

Young

Annie

Yeah they hate Kelly

/.\

Young

Opposites Attract.

These girls are flops but Kelly is disgusting. Imagine if Mathew just stopped fucking with DC altogether after they got dropped and focused solely on Beyoncé. She'd be nowhere still cleaning houses with her mother.

Trifling bitch. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

#Mu7

Quote from: 1996. on November 13, 2019, 08:15:56 AM
These girls are flops but Kelly is disgusting. Imagine if Mathew just stopped fucking with DC altogether after they got dropped and focused solely on Beyoncé. She'd be nowhere still cleaning houses with her mother.

Trifling bitch.

Some would argue neither of them would be anywhere or perhaps. Kelly would be further. But carry-on!

The truth is the girls didnt want to listen or wanted more artistic control. Why is she getting flack ? Are you guys giving chance cardi and ti the same flack for the rhythm +  flow contestant.

She got them a deal, a show, and even gave them a team! She spent countless press hours on them and promoting them.

They chose to listen to Frank and look what happened to their dumb assess. Best of LUCK !

Young

Quote from: The Mu Edition on November 13, 2019, 08:26:26 AM
Quote from: 1996. on November 13, 2019, 08:15:56 AM

Trifling bitch.

Some would argue neither of them would be anywhere or perhaps. Kelly would be further. But carry-on!

The truth is the girls didnt want to listen or wanted more artistic control. Why is she getting flack ? Are you guys giving chance cardi and ti the same flack for the rhythm +  flow contestant.

She got them a deal, a show, and even gave them a team! She spent countless press hours on them and promoting them.

They chose to listen to Frank and look what happened to their dumb assess. Best of LUCK !

n

keep it lite

reekz

I don't understand how it's 5 of them and no one could come up with a decent song

Young

Quote from: r. on November 13, 2019, 08:40:13 AM
I don't understand how it's 5 of them and no one could come up with a decent song

they have plenty of great music

and more tea on the way

Cowgirl

They really are sweet girls and Kelly is disgusting. How can she just abandon them like that? Something tells me she's a bad mother too.