R. Kelly rant Video: "Label doesn't support our music!" #BlackMusicMatters

Started by ForTheLoveofKellz, December 09, 2015, 04:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

RCA is late.. theres no reason why most ppl dont know that R kelly is dropping an alber
theyre racist and only ever cared about Alica and Whitney

tigernathan

Niggers too busy celebrating a white bitch's success to understand this message. I hate niggers tbh.

AIDS!

Quote from: The Glock is Hot on December 09, 2015, 04:54:23 PM
RCA is late.. theres no reason why most ppl dont know that R kelly is dropping an alber
theyre racist and only ever cared about Alica and Whitney
He has enough coins and clout to go independent

Annie

which one of y'all wrote this? http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2015/12/what_would_r_kelly_have_to_do_to_make_his_supporters_turn_against_him.html
Quote4. Get caught sexually abusing little white girls.[/size] He probably wouldn?t have lost much support from his black fans.

:omgwatshappening:
wow

/.\

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: amy on December 09, 2015, 04:55:10 PM
Niggers too busy celebrating a white bitch's success to understand this message. I hate niggers tbh.
:omgwatshappening:

Jon

Quote from: ForTheLoveofKellz on December 09, 2015, 04:49:06 PM
Tank did a whole EP shading white artists.

Poor flop self, nobody cared.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I just don't see the point of that. Its misplaced anger. And that's not gonna increases sales or anything like that cause no one listens to him.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I remember when I was saying this and fat faggots was in their feelings.

ForTheLoveofKellz

this is not about Kellz being able to release music, this is about the music industry being racist and power shifting towards the wrong direction, the overall music business and his love for an entire genre and its crop of performers.

Robert, personally, like he SAID, is not affected whatsoever in his music making.

Zankou.

Quote from: amy on December 09, 2015, 04:51:40 PM
Quote from: GRILL on December 09, 2015, 04:33:40 PM
RCA is really trash, Kelly is a legend there's no reason why he shouldn't be performing at big shows and stuff

Hustlers Ambition is growing on me  :ohwow:

:stressed: