future on ciara

Started by whatever, July 13, 2015, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

yeah..

-he's disgusting scum with no self respect for nutting in random women
-she's dumb and delusional for thinking she can be a 'pop' artist when this was the perfect atmosphere for her to release a very urban album..she's finished musically

OddFutur3

Quote from: AjBeenOn on July 13, 2015, 02:59:28 PMI feel ci has no direction... Her direction is however the wind blows it

I do tend to agree with this.

Stewie

and in every interview she does

my best work to date! love to experiment and one of the few artist who can do pop!

mmn you're not rihanna.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Stewie on July 13, 2015, 03:05:19 PM
and in every interview she does

one of the few artist who can do pop!

post the interview where she says this, luv.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: throwintheTAL on July 13, 2015, 02:58:21 PM
what genre did she switch? Did she not release I Bet as her lead fckin single for you broke niggers that don't buy her albums?

Pop >>>
d

Yall keep saying that, but clearly the pop gorls arent buying her music either. If she was gonna experiment with pop, she shouldve done it SOONER. Even the pop girls are diving into GREASE now. Ci's issue is that she has no direction and is so LOST as an artist. How is I Bet your lead single, but the only urban song on the album? :uhh:

throwintheTAL

so sick of dumb, slavely niggers who only spend money on crack telling the Queen what music to put out.

SUPREME

DDDDDDDD

He kills me

Oh I'm not ready! Duh faggot, you were fucking around.

JRocka

July 13, 2015, 03:10:37 PM #22 Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:13:02 PM by JRocka
i kinda agree with him that Ciara album was fucking dope from beginning to end and she was giving me life....every song on that album had potential to be a hit! it was giving old school ciara with a fresh twist even non ciara fans loved that album and their chemistry was dope.... Super Turnt Up and Where Did You Go>>>>>>>>

but he should state the reason why homegirl didn't wanna work with him tho  :dead:

asdfghjkl

I'm not sure why some of the c's want popara over urbanara when urban buys ha mess 59k > 19k

I mean...hello

Anyways I Stan for both urban and pop but Jackie > Ciara

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Trey on July 13, 2015, 03:06:40 PM
what genre did she switch? Did she not release I Bet as her lead fckin single for you broke niggers that don't buy her albums?

Pop >>>
d

Yall keep saying that, but clearly the pop gorls arent buying her music either. If she was gonna experiment with pop, she shouldve done it SOONER. Even the pop girls are diving into GREASE now. Ci's issue is that she has no direction and is so LOST as an artist. How is I Bet your lead single, but the only urban song on the album? :uhh:
If she ever releases her pop songs as singles (which rarely happens), then we can judge why they are or aren't buying the album. She ain't lost. Y'all know her sound. Her singles are USUALLY Urban. People that don't even listen to her albums tryna box her in. Bye >>>

*continues to play Kiss & Tell* :howfestive:

STUNNA GOD

Stewie

[youtube width=500 height=500 start=75][/youtube]

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: throwintheTAL on July 13, 2015, 03:12:35 PM
Quote from: Trey on July 13, 2015, 03:06:40 PM

Pop >>>
d

If she ever releases her pop songs as singles (which rarely happens), then we can judge why they are or aren't buying the album. She ain't lost. Y'all know her sound. Her singles are USUALLY Urban. People that don't even listen to her albums tryna box her in. Bye >>>

*continues to play Kiss & Tell* :howfestive:
And thats kinda what Im saying too. If she was gonna go "pop", why would she let I Bet be the lead single? Like gorl just DO IT!!!