Zoe Moon makeup Tutorials?

Started by VirgoMind, December 10, 2015, 05:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyCrush

Fuckin GENIUS marketing strategy. GENIUS!!!

This is definitely an underserved market - quality beauty, style, and makeup tips for women of color. This has potential to open many doors for the show, the cast, and its' contributors, if it's consistent and handled correctly. The built in audience is already there. And on YouTube? oh, game over!

fuckin GENIUS!

RekeRig

Ommmmm yea the makeup thing is a big deal on YouTube

:stressed:

Sovereign.

I'm so present for Zoe!

Y'all can kinda stay pressed. ACTdy > 

:feelinmyself:

VirgoMind

I hope a big makeup company like CoverGirl endorses the show.. and There becomes a whole movement behind it ugh am excited! MOGULdy

BRockaBaby

Let's just hope they follow through with the idea because it's a smart move.

RekeRig

I think they will.  And theNextBrandy blog is still going for those that thought it was done lol

BranLover

So damn smart of them!!! With her following combined with Renny's, this is sure to book and garner more viewers for Zoe!

GLOCK

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on December 10, 2015, 01:32:53 PM
Quote from: hewritez on December 10, 2015, 01:20:25 PM
wait who is that on her phone?

We already talked about Michael B Jordan's self hating face on her phone. ...
How is he self hating?

VirgoMind

December 10, 2015, 08:20:52 PM #23 Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 08:21:30 PM by VirgoMind
Quote from: RigRocka on December 10, 2015, 03:04:53 PM
I think they will.  And theNextBrandy blog is still going for those that thought it was done lol

And they've already filmed some stuff for the channel. It will be smart to post videos after the show airs.  BET is involved in helping too so these videos will be getting a lot of push around the net I'm sure. And YouTube viewers love makeup tutorials lol

http://thenextbrandyblog.com/new-zoe-ever-after-youtube-channel?utm_content=buffer0f6b0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Cowgirl

RekeRig

QuoteTalk about a marketing plan gone RIGHT! BET is going full force in the promo and marketing efforts for their soon-to-be-a-hit show, Zoe Ever After starring Singer/Actress Brandy.

They're going HARD. Ch. I hope they loop her new songs around later into the show  :dead:

Mel.

BranLover

Quote from: RigRocka on December 10, 2015, 08:27:21 PM
QuoteTalk about a marketing plan gone RIGHT! BET is going full force in the promo and marketing efforts for their soon-to-be-a-hit show, Zoe Ever After starring Singer/Actress Brandy.

They're going HARD. Ch. I hope they loop her new songs around later into the show  :dead:

Ommmmffff

They're pulling out all the stops! I think this show is gonna be bigger than most people think. Maybe in addition to BMJ, this will make people take BET more serious again.

RekeRig

ugh this could really be a good look guys