Brother Nature gets his shit rocked

Started by como la whore, December 07, 2019, 11:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Aalonso.

Yea I did start lookin at Nature different after those "I hate coons" and "JayZ looks like a monkey" tweets. He was 12, a Justin Bieber tea 
He still fine and those legs, oof

CREAM.

Quote from: Hugo on December 07, 2019, 12:33:33 PM
Btw you you guys are confusing Brother Nature and the real Tarzan. They're 2 different ppl

no one is confusing anything n

Young

justcommenting

Quote from: Luka Sabbat on December 07, 2019, 12:38:36 PM
They're both black

Where is your proof? Are you saying he's black because he's Dominican or because you saw his parents? Or are you one of those black people who say all Latin-X people , mainly PR and Dominicans are black?

justcommenting

Quote from: Hugo on December 07, 2019, 12:38:02 PM
ffff

They both are but offff

I just know he has pretty feet  and a pretty dick

I'm not feeling those 1990's backyard tattoos. Plus, he gives me pretty boy stroke game. and something tells me he has a little mushroom penis and he has no ass apparently. Tarzan gives me beast/ape mode. My spirit tells me he can break the bed.

justcommenting

December 07, 2019, 12:55:28 PM #36 Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 12:56:27 PM by justcommenting
Quote from: L0NZ. on December 07, 2019, 12:46:26 PM
Yea I did start lookin at Nature different after those "I hate coons" and "JayZ looks like a monkey" tweets. He was 12, a Justin Bieber tea

He's Dominican and I'm not tryin to start mess but Latin-x people can be very racist/colorist. It is engrained in them that dark/black is ugly. That's why a lot of them deny their black blood and will cling to Taino/native when it is less than their black blood.

HUGO

CREAM.

But yeah anyway..

This gorl can't fight and should keep his mouth closed. LOL

Opposites Attract.

Yea I did start lookin at Nature different after those "I hate coons" and "JayZ looks like a monkey" tweets.

Did daddy lie though? I'm all for the black panther movement but I also deal in fax.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: justcommenting on December 07, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

He's Dominican and I'm not tryin to start mess but Latin-x people can be very racist/colorist. It is engrained in them that dark/black is ugly. That's why a lot of them deny their black blood and will cling to Taino/native when it is less than their black blood.
n

Hablo en Español mi no niggérs

It's unconditional, these days you know....

justcommenting

Quote from: 1996. on December 07, 2019, 01:12:09 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on December 07, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

n

Hablo en Español mi no niggérs

If that's you in your avatar, it would be "Ayuda! Ayuda! A nigger!" for you too. It has nothing to do with being light skinned you're black and less than by default.

MelMel

Quote from: 'phil on December 07, 2019, 12:39:34 PM
yea, bruh nature >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> niggerzan
how about them BOTH....at the same time :enchantress:

fedswatchin