Megan poses w/fan; no makeup!

Started by Kaeli., December 11, 2019, 03:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Vonc In here hollering meg ain't cute but Cardi looks like SHIT 

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 10:50:33 AM
Megan is funny looking and I'm not moving on it.  Mia x was cuter and more feminine.....even in 3 piece fckn suits

ssssss

boy

The way your bias CLOUDS judgement and vision

I can't

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: I'm getting a HINT of colorism from Vonc.

Cardi and Meg are both on the same level of "funny looking" without makeup  :disgusted: ..... actually Cardi is borderline hideous

Kalifornia.

Meg seems like a really sweet girl.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on December 11, 2019, 11:05:09 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 10:50:33 AM
Megan is funny looking and I'm not moving on it.  Mia x was cuter and more feminine.....even in 3 piece fckn suits

ssssss

boy

The way your bias CLOUDS judgement and vision

I can't
Bias? Stfu :dead:
I don't feel no kinda way about this girl and I'm NEVER bias. I'll applaud a bitch for what she does well in a millisecond.  I just dont find her cute. Lizzo's fat nasty ass even looks better
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

ophababes.

Quote from: CREAM. on December 11, 2019, 04:49:04 AM
Now post Dreezy

LOL

dffffgffffffff

WITH or without make-up.... just eek!!

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.