HDD: Harry's LANDSLIDE 420-440k

Started by Mel., December 14, 2019, 07:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on December 14, 2019, 09:09:50 PM
Yeah Harry is a force.  Who said he isn't a thing here ? He literally is the most popular member of a hugely successful boy band lolz
where is his US hit

I know the nigga is good internationally. But he ain't doin shit here. Period nick

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

Quote from: First Class on December 14, 2019, 07:53:57 PM
The UK girls gotta be using VPN's when they stream cause wtf :dead: he is NOT a big deal here like that
Apparently ur wrong, huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2019, 09:37:08 PM
The UK girls gotta be using VPN's when they stream cause wtf :dead: he is NOT a big deal here like that
Apparently ur wrong, huh
Dead ass wrong as per usual..

fedswatchin

Yeah, this ugly thing has 0 US fans. And I could prove the foreigners do stream with vpn's before you 2 constantly proven wrong gorls could prove these sales are real

🦚

You keep yapping about streams. Doesn't the article say he is selling 300K+ albums?  :hmph:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

ccgggggggg

Because .... 

Cowgirl

Quote from: .::SléìghThìsHølìdæy::. on December 14, 2019, 09:46:56 PM
You keep yapping about streams. Doesn't the article say he is selling 300K+ albums?  :hmph:
They were purchased in London and then shipped to NY.

fedswatchin

Quote from: .::SléìghThìsHølìdæy::. on December 14, 2019, 09:46:56 PM
I'm refusing to believe that as an accurate figure

How sway? :uhh: where is this lovestruck US fanbase that can't even get him a Top 10 but 300k+ can purchase an entire album in a couple days? This disproportionate mess

fedswatchin

Bowdown you want somebody to smack you wit a newspaper in here? Ur giving me PET