Married To Mess (Season Finale)

Started by M-Rocka, December 22, 2019, 09:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop

I think that whole left side ,Buffet,TONya,Malair &Mr.Ed  is wack asf who cares if she can't have a baby bitch move on adopt  or ivf and shut the fuck up buffet is the white man slave and he doesn't want a baby by her , she thinks coming in this show crying bout it is going to guilt him into agreeing to other methods of having a kid her husband has said he wasn't interested that's the real tea 

Mr.Ed is just simply mad that she's always 2nd best when it comes to Jack she gets all the medical assistance patients while Jack gets the top girls paying outta pocket and with the good HMO's suits she's bothered that jack has her own practice and she's still struggling.

TONya house will be on the market soon 

Maliar is just stupid no cares and she's a coke head in the god words of dr heavenly
"I believed HA'" one thing about Quad she doesn't strike me as a lair  

M-Rocka

Quote from: Thriving on December 23, 2019, 10:48:46 PM
I think that whole left side ,Buffet,TONya,Malair &Mr.Ed  is wack asf who cares if she can't have a baby bitch move on adopt  or ivf and shut the fuck up buffet is the white man slave and he doesn't want a baby by her , she thinks coming in this show crying bout it is going to guilt him into agreeing to other methods of having a kid her husband has said he wasn't interested that's the real tea

Mr.Ed is just simply mad that she's always 2nd best when it comes to Jack she gets all the medical assistance patients while Jack gets the top girls paying outta pocket and with the good HMO's suits she's bothered that jack has her own practice and she's still struggling.

TONya house will be on the market soon

Maliar is just stupid no cares and she's a coke head in the god words of dr heavenly
"I believed HA'" one thing about Quad she doesn't strike me as a lair 
fffhfhdhdhddhs these names, but yeah I agree with everything you and Theo just said.

Everybody goes to Jackie, no one cares about Dr. Hee Haw, Buffalo is just insufferable, how screamed at Militantessa yelling at her like she was at basic training. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Gifted. on December 24, 2019, 07:05:00 AM
Fhfhfffff

she got the fuck on outta there before Tessa made her drop and give ha 20.

:kii: :dead: !!!!!!

Gorgeous and authoritative, I see why Hagriah and Uterusfie couldn't take.

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 24, 2019, 08:09:13 AM
Quote from: Gifted. on December 24, 2019, 07:05:00 AM
Fhfhfffff

she got the fuck on outta there before Tessa made her drop and give ha 20.

:kii: :dead: !!!!!!

Gorgeous and authoritative, I see why Hagriah and Uterusfie couldn't take.
Damn she shitting here
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I screamed when coon told Mariah to stop touching her and Mariah said she couldn't. Contessa almost went super saiyan on that hoe :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 24, 2019, 08:53:36 AM
I screamed when coon told Mariah to stop touching her and Mariah said she couldn't. Contessa almost went super saiyan on that hoe :plzstop:
fffffffff

You saw how quick she backed off. Coon will murder that old faced hoe. Hope it happens next season! :dead:

M-Rocka

This fucking mug. QUEENtessa really is the prettiest on Mess, Quad is 2nd. The rest of em ain't cute, but I'd throw Toya behind Quad. :dead:

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

🦚

Imagine stanning for dyketessa. Yall are literally the pits.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

M-Rocka

Vonc2002

Zankou.

December 24, 2019, 09:58:43 AM #40 Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 09:58:56 AM by QuadDraggedHer.
Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 24, 2019, 09:41:58 AM
Imagine stanning for dyketessa. Yall are literally the pits.

She's the prettiest and one of the most successful women on the show. What's to hate babe

pop

Once Coon-Tessa gets that wig together it's a wrap for the rest of the girls