Robber Dies In The Process

Started by Aalonso., December 24, 2019, 12:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Quote from: indigenous nigga on December 24, 2019, 04:36:15 PM
That man had to think in the moment

if he hadn't completely got him down who knows what that man would've done.

these are the risks that are taken once you walk out your house to play ball with weapons

live by the sword...
YEAH.

A don't start none won't be none mess.

I really don't see the problem  :uhh:  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Don't you gorls always say that police don't have to shoot to kill criminal and suspects with a weapon? Or do I have the wrong group?

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

Quote from: indigenous nigga on December 24, 2019, 04:38:51 PM
and it always irks me to see people walk up in businesses to rob them like that

you really feel you're entitled to whatever is in that cash register even though you didn't work for it, have no clue of whether that business is in the green or in the red...what family owns that business and how it supports them....you don't care.

and not only are you gonna take it, you're gonna traumatize people in the process with a deadly weapon

He lived in selfishness and died by the hand of selfishness. That man had his own safety in mind and gunned him down.
Selfish move , but so was walking up in there waving your gun ready to rob and steal.
It's crunch time during the holiday season. Anything goes.

BAPHOMET.

the way latin Queen put him the fuck DOWN and was given flowers and a damn MEDAL. 

ACK. Criminals are gonna fucking LEARN 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Darius Arias. on December 24, 2019, 04:40:53 PM

:nogrammynoneck:
Exactly. The man died as a result later on but did you see her fire bullets into his brain?

ton

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 24, 2019, 04:40:42 PM
Don't you gorls always say that police don't have to shoot to kill criminal and suspects with a weapon? Or do I have the wrong group?
yes bitch

Not when they're unarmed

Opposites Attract.

That was excessive. He was already on the ground. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1996. on December 24, 2019, 04:44:55 PM
That was excessive. He was already on the ground.
:disgusted: did he shoot him while he was down..... what extended cut did you watch, bby?

BAPHOMET.

and excuse me in here guys... I kinda get off to criminals dying and getting what they deserve. 

ton

Ma Lo

Quote from: ton on December 24, 2019, 04:43:43 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 24, 2019, 04:40:42 PM
yes bitch

Not when they're unarmed

Lash that dummy

CREAM.

I just feel like whether getting shot in the head or anywhere else on the body..there's a high risk of ending someone's life.

It really doesn't matter.

I guess the head is a sure way of taking a girl OUT.  When you waltz in a establishment with intentions of robbing a gorl ur putting yourself at risk as well. Imma get you before u get me.

Kang just said let's get to the meat and potatoes. Too bad sis couldn't make it to dessert.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: indigenous nigga on December 24, 2019, 04:57:57 PM

yeah i'm just a bit hesitant to start lighting candles for this gun toting thief

S:FLKJHDCCJHL:KKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CHOKE

kskskdkdndndjdjdjjdjdjdjdjfkdkdjdkdkf

The title alone has me wheezing