Started by Good Morning Gorgeous, December 25, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

[youtube autoplay=1 start=95 width=550][/youtube]

b7

Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 03:32:54 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on December 25, 2019, 03:29:01 PM
what did he do to her

To my knowledge...nothing. She just gave him a huge birthday celebration and went above and beyond to announce her love for him and his uncanny ability to love her unconditionally.

Even if there was something to based her decision to exist, I can't imagine an adult incapable of having a mature conversation about parting ways. I've known these individuals since high school and this is the most bizarre news to me.
Does he know her whereabouts? like, is she physically ok? If she really ghosted him thats definitely fucked up unless she found out he did some fuck shit

Awful

CREAM.

Quote from: LOONA. on December 25, 2019, 04:32:50 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 04:23:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 03:55:08 PM
Well tell us what she said when/if she responds to you.  Sumn in the milk aint clean

She did respond. Basically, she knows it was a cowardly move on her part but she was fed up of the constant arguments they had behind closed doors. She felt they've lost their ability to communicate. An argument they had yesterday was the final straw for her. Her reasoning for ghosting is she felt having a conversation would just repeat the cycle. She cried because she feels like shit but she wants no additional communication with him.

So, basically it's failed communication and IMO that does not warrant the exit she gave a man she's been with for 15 years and married for 8. 🤦🏽‍♂️

It's her marriage, not yours. and if you think one conversation gives you insight on 8 years of their marriage then you're a fool.

But you were a fool from the start for automatically taking his side.       

JNJJHHGFGFFGHHJKGgggghjj

CREAM.

Quote from: animmai. on December 25, 2019, 06:36:55 PM
[youtube autoplay=1 start=95 width=550][/youtube]
HGFEDESERFGHhhJJJJHGFRrRRRRTTTYJJKKKGGGgHj

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 04:29:24 PM
Well tell us what she said when/if she responds to you.  Sumn in the milk aint clean

She did respond. Basically, she knows it was a cowardly move on her part but she was fed up of the constant arguments they had behind closed doors. She felt they've lost their ability to communicate. An argument they had yesterday was the final straw for her. Her reasoning for ghosting is she felt having a conversation would just repeat the cycle. She cried because she feels like shit but she wants no additional communication with him.

So, basically it's failed communication and IMO that does not warrant the exit she gave a man she's been with for 15 years and married for 8. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Well with all due respect,  u aren't privy to all their mess and if she felt like this was the only way then so be it.  Basically you want her to sit and argue more with a nigga she's leaving because she's tired of arguing. Ultimately,  she's really only responsible for her happiness and she clearly wasn't happy.  I applaud her.  He'll get over it.  If they don't have kids then she really doesn't owe him too much more imo
!!!!! And i doubt she'll ghost him forever, cuz if she wants to divorce him and pack up all her shit, im sure they'll argue again or end up speaking somehow. So if she feels like this is for the best right now and she's choosing her OWN sanity, i don't see the damn issue.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 04:44:25 PM
Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:38:29 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on December 25, 2019, 04:36:50 PM
Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:35:00 PM
What the hell is a conversation going to accomplish?

Right, especially after 8 years of failed communication.  :kii:     

!! Kwee gave all she could give and was done arguing with the same ole nigga about the same ole shit.
Sorry but I agree. Mylo, u sound silly.  U said if it was abuse then u would understand her running out,  but ur aware that abuse isn't just physical.  It's emotional and mental as well.  How dare u try to obligate her to another "conversation" when she literally told u that's the reason why she couldn't take and had to dash in the middle of the Damn night.  Ur minimalizing what she went thru because she wasn't beat but CLEARLY it was pretty deep.  U really think a woman is just packing up shit and leaving like a thief in the night and something so simple as a conversation would help to clarify and amicably end things? Think critically nigga :dead:
Yeah, it takes a LOT for most women to just up and finally leave. 8 damn years  :dead: couldn't be me. If she stuck around that long, it's clear she had the kids in mind.

As long as she isn't ghosting them, i dont really see the issue tbh

fedswatchin

But she didn't tell the kids where she was going. They were asking about ha :dead: this will affect them as well

Sinpool

I hate ghosting ass bitches

except the times I did it.

It was necessary. 

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2019, 04:57:13 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 25, 2019, 04:55:23 PM

I figured this was the case. Sometimes you're just in too deep and don't know how to exit because trying to explain will just suck you back in.
Kwee didn't want this nigga beggin for another chance. The fact that they have 3 kids and she said she never wants to speak to him again.  She's talked tf OUT!
SDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

b7

Quote from: mylogistics on December 25, 2019, 05:04:33 PM
Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:59:44 PM
Quote from: First Class on December 25, 2019, 04:57:10 PM
Quote from: .::VanDerSléìgh.Rules::. on December 25, 2019, 04:14:02 PM
As i said before I don't understand why the need for closure (from someone else) eats y'all up.

As long as the world is still spinning I can pump the fuck on.

And as for the ghosting thing. When I'm done I'm done...there's really no need for us to ever have another conversation.
not everybody is desensitized to everything like most of you faggots are

It's called loving yourself toots.

Life is waaaay too short to do anything that makes you unhappy.

And sorry not sorry...but i will never be one of y'all that loses themselves in a relationship.

The crazy shit is I TOTALLY understand what you are saying and wish it was that simple for everyone. Closure is needed for a lot of individuals (including me) and especially after so much time has been spent with one individual. It's not that simple for some to walk away.
That sounds just as toxic though.  I don't believe in that "till death do us part", "Love is a battle" type shit, just as much as i don't believe in the Hallmark channel fairytale perfection. It's very possible to love hard, find balance and love yourself without subscribing to either extreme.

I absolutely refuse. They sound like a poor match just from the little bit you've shared up to this point

Cowgirl

Quote from: First Class on December 25, 2019, 06:59:11 PM
But she didn't tell the kids where she was going. They were asking about ha :dead: this will affect them as well
She needed to get away from their bad asses too.

Opposites Attract.

I stand with her. Fuck him.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Naomi Hit Me

b7

Quote from: KingDavid on December 25, 2019, 05:26:10 PM
So they have 3 kids and she plans to never talk to this nigga again  :dead: :plzstop: What a fucking goofy ass woman! How the hell are they going to co parent with no communication  :dead: the fucking audacity is mind blowing  :dead: :kii: What a bitch  :uhh:
I'm sure they'll figure out a way, but a few weeks ain't gonna make or break anything.

Navyman

Alot of y'all grew up fucked up and unloved, it's  clear ass day. Even my Aquarius ass got boundaries.  :dead: