I wonder why Eminem always gets skipped over in the cultural appropriation

Started by GLOCK, January 04, 2020, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Discussions.

Like this fag was just a bit more talented than vanilla ice but the girls don't really lash him like they should

He sucks.

And he owes blacks everything for pulling his abilities from them

:overit:

Justaway_

I think it's a matter of timing

Eminem came out as the "anti-pop" star especially in an era where Brit, Xtinct, Nsync and dem were everywhere.  Str8s were like "wow, this is real music! message! not gay ass pop!!" and that kinda gave him a pass considering how fragile their sexuality is and how much they distanced themselves from pop and female artists. I guess nowadays it's the nostalgia that saves this filthy ass fag from any kind of backlash.

I want 'Riah to start some mess :letsmessfag:

Kaeli.

Probably because he's left niggers alone and only really attacks women. 

never heard him say the N word and only seen him praise blacks for his come up. I also think him debuting as a problematic mess has helped him become fairly undraggable. Like that's his appeal. 

kinda like Cardi Or Tyler the creator. Like what can they say or do to shock us at this point

GLOCK

Think u might be right a bit fellow CECE Stan 

def timing 

I need a for old times sake lashing tho 
he used our mess to get rich 

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 04, 2020, 12:19:31 AM
Probably because he's left niggers alone and only really attacks women.
mariah had this faggot boiling for a decade

She never touched that ape btw

Aalonso.

Wtf?

Em is way more talented than Vanilla fkn ICE, his wordplay and skill is top tier. You can not like his subject matter (which has evolved over all these years) but lyrically he rhymes better than Vanilla Ice and 85% of Black rappers. Him and Fab are the ones who got me into listening for end rhymes than contain more than 2 fkn syllables. His internal rhyme, alliteration, imaginative ways he paints pictures... boy.... stop. He is skilled and I never cared that he was white. I haven't even listened to his last couple albums but he's a rap supreme. 

Aalonso.

"though I'm not the first king of controversy, I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley to do Black music so selfishly, and use it to get myself wealthy"

:kii:

tell'em King.

Justaway_

Rxxf

I think Em being co-signed by Dr. Dre and other reasons may have helped. 
He walked the line well, from what I can remember.
BRANDY

GLOCK

Quote from: Rxxf on January 04, 2020, 12:26:59 AM
I think Em being co-signed by Dr. Dre and other reasons may have helped.
He walked the line well, from what I can remember.
very true
I just don't ever remember any kinda push back from the girls

I've never gotten in tbh
All I saw was trailer trash try hard

CREAM.

His co signs and the fact that he can actually rap is why he's praised 

CREAM.